Jump to content


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello,I wanted to ask what would be the best to do in our situation. I had my 2-year conditional green card this year.We live in our condo but we are always out of town and travel on the road so we plan to have our condo rented for extra income. My question is that since I need to maintain a physical address to maintain residency:
1. Does it mean I need to maintain a residential address too?
2. Can we get a physical address from Mailbox Services that has A real street address, not a P.O. Box....
3. Do you think it will not be a problem when we file for removal of condition?
It is basically we are inside the country but will not have a house address since we will have it rented but will get a physical address that will be the mailing address as well from UPS .

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.