Never saw AP status

128 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Congratulations!!!!!! Awesome news!!!

On mine it said issued

The visa is in final processing.

It took about 3 days to get the visa ready for pick up

Yesterday I wrote a letter to the embassy to ask what is the status of my case after 62 days on ap, I only have this automatic message that they have received the email and they will respond in 3 business days...and the status update date changed from 9th sep on November 1st,but its still on Ready for interview....I guess they touched my case because of the email....

Any update with you guys?

Yo should receive a response in a day or so, hopefully with good news!!

129F Sent : 2016-04-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-05-05

I-129F NOA2 text approval : 2016-07-18

Waiting game......

Filed: Timeline

@Adam Smith congratulation no more waiting, you will get a tracking # tomorrow.Am so happy for you

OMG Seriously!?!?! Thank you soooooooo much for the well wishes. I will check in when/if I get a tracking number :)

Congratulations!!!!!! Awesome news!!!

On mine it said issued

The visa is in final processing.

It took about 3 days to get the visa ready for pick up

E92651... thank you so much for the well wishes and helpful information :)

@Adam Smith mine says issued last week Tuesday and on Wednesday noon I got the tracking # on Friday I received my passport.once again congratulation

Edited by Lola800

@Adam Smith mine says issued last week Tuesday and on Wednesday noon I got the tracking # on Friday I received my passport.once again congratulation

Lola800 - Thank you so much and Congratulations to you too :) I'm really happy for you getting your passport. May your new beginnings in the US be filled with joy and success with your loved ones :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Yes they must say something but I am afraid they will tell me that I am under ap and I should wait for the process to be over its been two months...I am so scared that they might say I am denied ...guys I am freaking out here :( I dont know where my papers are at the embassy or they sent them back to usa...I guess if they had intention to send them back to usa the co would have told me on the day of my interview?

What do you think? What is your experience with the emails to the embassy? What was their respond?

Yes they must say something but I am afraid they will tell me that I am under ap and I should wait for the process to be over its been two months...I am so scared that they might say I am denied ...guys I am freaking out here :( I dont know where my papers are at the embassy or they sent them back to usa...I guess if they had intention to send them back to usa the co would have told me on the day of my interview?

What do you think? What is your experience with the emails to the embassy? What was their respond?

I have emailed the embassy many times and did not get a response either. I have been reading other posts and noticed this is normal and had been like this for many years. I know it's easy to say don't worry... But I just want you to think about the fact that if you were denied they would have for sure told you and sent you back the passport. I honestly think it's just a waiting game. Ah least that's what I found out from all the reading I've done over hundreds and hundreds of posts.

Timeline

We are here for support and will tell you that I felt the same way as you. At the end of the day if they wanted to refused you the visa they would had done it already. I went trough 2 interviews and weeks and weeks of waiting... at the end it was approved and yours WILL be too!!! ???

BTW

My fiancé is flying in tomorrow at noon!!!

We are here for support and will tell you that I felt the same way as you. At the end of the day if they wanted to refused you the visa they would had done it already. I went trough 2 interviews and weeks and weeks of waiting... at the end it was approved and yours WILL be too!!! ???

BTW

My fiancé is flying in tomorrow at noon!!!

Waiting game......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I just received respond from the embassy saying this:

Dear Ms Frankovich

Thank you for your email.Our records indicate that the administrative processing on your case is still ongoing. PLease wait.

:cry::cry::cry:

Timeline

You will hear great news soon, is just a matter of time!!

Will keep you in my prayers!!

If you can contact your congressman, check google and get the address of the office close to you. They have a release authorization that you have to fill out and then give them your info. They can sometimes get more info on what's the hold up.

I was about to do this and the day I was going to go I had an update!

Keep is updated!

Waiting game......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.