Orangee

Psych evaluation

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day!

Medical not yet done.

I scheduled my medical last September 29 & 30 (thursday&friday).

My first day (thursday) of medical was done including xray, but when it comes to my physical exam the doctor asked a lot of questions about health history, i passed, but i had my annulment & wrist scars. I thought it was done & everything will be fine for my second day which is the following day, friday. Others are advised to come back the following day to know the result if it is passed or failed, if you passed you will have a vaccination. But, on my case the doctor told me to bring my papers to 3rd floor reception. It was my first day thursday and I am expecting a positive result.. When I asked the person at the 3rd floor reception what will i do next, she told me to go to the ground floor at the N-room. So, I brought my papers at the N-room and gave me a bio-answer sheets, Filled out then gave it back to N-room. After that the nurse gave me a refferal letter for psychological evaluation with contact number. She explained that i should be the one to call the psychologist & ask for schedule. Then call SLEC after a week or two if they already have my result in my psych test. ...( Well, i thought it will be the last test.. Wait..wait there's more!!) .. So, if SLEC has my psych result they will schedule me again in psychiatric evaluation then wait again for the result. .... On that same day, thursday I called PEPS (Personnel Evaluation & Psychological Services) which is located in Cubao Q.C. Infront of Nepa Q-mart, near & neighbor of Alps bus liner , "the green gate" (incase if someone looking for it). I was lucky enough to schedule the following day September 30, friday at 10 a.m.

September 30,2016 (friday)@10:00 a.m-5:00 p.m. I took & finished the exam.. It was a loooooong... as in looooong exam ... I think i answered 1200 questions (yes or no, true or false).. Then after that oral exam & another (i don't know what to call it but about pictures & images). All in all, it was not bad because during that day I am only thinking about a positive outcome to everything especially to my incoming interview. But, still i should have to wait a week for my psychological evaluation result before I proceed for another evaluation which is psychiatric evaluation.

I actually don't know what will be the next after psychiatric evaluation because I don't know yet my XRAY result. SLEC did not tell me anything about it, I was tryng to call SLEC to ask my xray result yesterday but it was answering machine only . SLEC did not inform me when will I receive vaccination also, hopefully, after psychiatric evaluation.. Praying to finish all the procedures before my interview on October 17, 2016 (monday).

GOD bless us all!

Timeline

Good day!

Medical not yet done.

I scheduled my medical last September 29 & 30 (thursday&friday).

My first day (thursday) of medical was done including xray, but when it comes to my physical exam the doctor asked a lot of questions about health history, i passed, but i had my annulment & wrist scars. I thought it was done & everything will be fine for my second day which is the following day, friday. Others are advised to come back the following day to know the result if it is passed or failed, if you passed you will have a vaccination. But, on my case the doctor told me to bring my papers to 3rd floor reception. It was my first day thursday and I am expecting a positive result.. When I asked the person at the 3rd floor reception what will i do next, she told me to go to the ground floor at the N-room. So, I brought my papers at the N-room and gave me a bio-answer sheets, Filled out then gave it back to N-room. After that the nurse gave me a refferal letter for psychological evaluation with contact number. She explained that i should be the one to call the psychologist & ask for schedule. Then call SLEC after a week or two if they already have my result in my psych test. ...( Well, i thought it will be the last test.. Wait..wait there's more!!) .. So, if SLEC has my psych result they will schedule me again in psychiatric evaluation then wait again for the result. .... On that same day, thursday I called PEPS (Personnel Evaluation & Psychological Services) which is located in Cubao Q.C. Infront of Nepa Q-mart, near & neighbor of Alps bus liner , "the green gate" (incase if someone looking for it). I was lucky enough to schedule the following day September 30, friday at 10 a.m.

September 30,2016 (friday)@10:00 a.m-5:00 p.m. I took & finished the exam.. It was a loooooong... as in looooong exam ... I think i answered 1200 questions (yes or no, true or false).. Then after that oral exam & another (i don't know what to call it but about pictures & images). All in all, it was not bad because during that day I am only thinking about a positive outcome to everything especially to my incoming interview. But, still i should have to wait a week for my psychological evaluation result before I proceed for another evaluation which is psychiatric evaluation.

I actually don't know what will be the next after psychiatric evaluation because I don't know yet my XRAY result. SLEC did not tell me anything about it, I was tryng to call SLEC to ask my xray result yesterday but it was answering machine only . SLEC did not inform me when will I receive vaccination also, hopefully, after psychiatric evaluation.. Praying to finish all the procedures before my interview on October 17, 2016 (monday).

GOD bless us all!

Hi. I did the psychological evaluation yo aug 25. I was lucky to finished my mwdical at 11 am and took the pscho test in the afternoon. But before i left slec inform me that my xray and blood are all clear. I went back to slec sept 8 for their personal evaluation. Its just an interview that last fir 5 minutes for me. They release my medical almost 9 pm. We were the last applicant to be released. Then i had my interview on the 13th. Dont forget to bring your cenomar abd nbi with aka to aboid 221g.

Timeline

Hi. I did the psychological evaluation yo aug 25. I was lucky to finished my mwdical at 11 am and took the pscho test in the afternoon. But before i left slec inform me that my xray and blood are all clear. I went back to slec sept 8 for their personal evaluation. Its just an interview that last fir 5 minutes for me. They release my medical almost 9 pm. We were the last applicant to be released. Then i had my interview on the 13th. Dont forget to bring your cenomar abd nbi with aka to aboid 221g.

Hello. Slec did not tell anything about my xray & blood result but i am hoping to get a very good result. I'm gonna call again slec on monday to ask about it.

My psychological evaluation result will release on oct.7, then need to call slec to confirm if they received the result already for me to proceed on the next evaluation which will be given by slec.

I already applied for NBI with a.k.a name & got my cemar with annotation remarks.

Thank you for reminding me.

GOD bless us all. ??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.