THUNDERLAND

Advice Nedded

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I had similar k1 approved pending DNA on January 15, 2015 he then chose to take a family visa that came current. I applied for my new Fiancee March 2016 he was interviewed and approved no one even asked about other k1.

I got an RFE to send an Imbra waiver k1 approved with in two years of new petition.

can u tell me more about this REF and how you responded to it ?

if you send all you need you wouldn't get an RFE.

RFE is a request for evidence left out.

I made the mistake of not submitting all required documents. Its in the directions but i submitted all but the Imbra.

<<<<sample>>>>

RE: General Waiver for multiple filers

To Whom It May Concern:

In compliance with the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA), I respectfully request a waiver on the filing limitations in connection with my current petition. A waiver is appropriate in my circumstance because I have no criminal history with regard to the “specified crimes” under IMBRA.

I have one prior approved Form I-129F for [NAME], receipt number [RECEIPT #]. This petition was approved on [DATE], and resulted in...

Evidence to support this waiver includes:

[YOUR EVIDENCE]

Thank you for your kind consideration of my request.

Sincerely,

Explain what happened with your previous petition, and include evidence to support it. You say the first visa was denied, then include as evidence the denial notice which states the reason you were denied.

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

if you send all you need you wouldn't get an RFE.

RFE is a request for evidence left out.

I made the mistake of not submitting all required documents. Its in the directions but i submitted all but the Imbra.

<<<<sample>>>>

RE: General Waiver for multiple filers

To Whom It May Concern:

In compliance with the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA), I respectfully request a waiver on the filing limitations in connection with my current petition. A waiver is appropriate in my circumstance because I have no criminal history with regard to the “specified crimes” under IMBRA.

I have one prior approved Form I-129F for [NAME], receipt number [RECEIPT #]. This petition was approved on [DATE], and resulted in...

Evidence to support this waiver includes:

[YOUR EVIDENCE]

Thank you for your kind consideration of my request.

Sincerely,

Explain what happened with your previous petition, and include evidence to support it. You say the first visa was denied, then include as evidence the denial notice which states the reason you were denied.

thank you ,but no , my previous k1 visa was approved,but we didnt get married,so i came back home before my visa expires.

so should i send this waiver form with my papers and include relevant evidence ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.