Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Is original documents needed?

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask. Do we need to provide original copies of documents/affifavit of support like those papers that contain Signatures of my fiances employer?They don't require us but a sort of preparation just in case.

Need your help guys. ☺

Edited by DexReen

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria

No. NVC said never to send original documents to them. If you have colored documents, I'll suggest to copy them in colored and keep the original. You will need to prove show originals during interview. This information is available on NVC.state.gov - submitting documents section.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...