crazysauce

How long for a CENOMAR re-do

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

we are from ZC.. we just read a post here that the consular officer denied the petition and issued a 221-G for a CENOMAR with a middle initial rather than the full middle name.

we are from ZC, we are in the same boat, we have a CENOMAR with a middle initial, we are going to PSA in manila on monday. but we already have a psa issued CENOMAR from ZC, we just need the middle name to be fully printed out.

does anyone know how long will it take for the CENOMAR to be able to provide it to us? assuming that we already have a CENOMAR.

we have our interview schedule for Sept 29.

tough question, hoping for help.

Timeline

When i requested for my cenomar the second time, i came back the next day to pick it up because it was their fault but i was told to keep it a secret so i am assuming that the re do will also take 3 days just like the normal releasing for Cenomar.

Edited by sadamevans

Timeline

When i requested for my cenomar the second time, i came back the next day to pick it up because it was their fault but i was told to keep it a secret so i am assuming that the re do will also take 3 days just like the normal releasing for Cenomar.

was it the facility in Manila? they are usually faster since it is manila.

Timeline

Yep, it's in Pasig. i just called NSO hotline and inquired regarding the processing days and they said it will take 3-4 days. If you need help on Monday, let me know. Goodluck?

Timeline

we just went to a facility in manila, open on Saturdays, they said the CENOMAR will be ready Wednesday, which is awesome since our interview is on Thursday.

here is the link to psa facilities open on Saturdays for those who are interested

https://psa.gov.ph/content/psa-now-services-its-clients-saturdays

Timeline

Yep, it's in Pasig. i just called NSO hotline and inquired regarding the processing days and they said it will take 3-4 days. If you need help on Monday, let me know. Goodluck?

Thanks Sadamevans!

Timeline
we just went to a facility in manila, open on Saturdays, they said the CENOMAR will be ready Wednesday, which is awesome since our interview is on Thursday.

here is the link to psa facilities open on Saturdays for those who are interested

https://psa.gov.ph/content/psa-now-services-its-clients-saturdays[/quote

Wonderful!!! Hope you will get it on Wednesday. Goodluck!!!?

Thanks Sadamevans!

Absolutely!?

Timeline

Hello,

we are from ZC.. we just read a post here that the consular officer denied the petition and issued a 221-G for a CENOMAR with a middle initial rather than the full middle name.

we are from ZC, we are in the same boat, we have a CENOMAR with a middle initial, we are going to PSA in manila on monday. but we already have a psa issued CENOMAR from ZC, we just need the middle name to be fully printed out.

does anyone know how long will it take for the CENOMAR to be able to provide it to us? assuming that we already have a CENOMAR.

we have our interview schedule for Sept 29.

tough question, hoping for help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.