Yusaf

Administrative Processing ISB

22 posts in this topic

Salam guys,

I went for interview at ISB on 16 Sep CR1

The lady gave me white slip 221g and tick mark on AP.

Took my passport , birth certificate, police certificate , Nika Nama , Ask some question , looked at wedding photos.

So on website I check after interview is on AP next day 17 date change n 19 date change n still on AP.

I feel you pain going on a month since interview today still in AP i was approved at interview....

It can take days week months no one knows :cry:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

I feel you pain going on a month since interview today still in AP i was approved at interview....

It can take days week months no one knows :cry:

For female they hardly put on AP but mostly they put male n wait...!!

Yeah i know females go through less in your country but still the wait is annoying :(

They kept your passport...thats a good sign :thumbs:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

can u share your Experience through out your embassy and how u get there n time how long the procedure takes n u also took pictures of yr wedding or a wedding Album? and what QUESTIONS they asked you?

thanks in advance

Edited by zmm2500

<p>

can u share your Experience through out your embassy and how u get there n time how long the procedure takes n u also took pictures of yr wedding or a wedding Album?

thanks in advance

My interview time was 7am I was at bus area 6:30,but they didn't issue bus ticket till 7 somthing.. I reach embassy around 8, get ticket number n wait .. After that got call for fingerprint n again got call to collect document and then call for interview. My CR1 case almost took 2 years because I moved my case to ISB from Bangkok because I finished my studies there. I took my wedding album..!

Timeline

My interview time was 7am I was at bus area 6:30,but they didn't issue bus ticket till 7 somthing.. I reach embassy around 8, get ticket number n wait .. After that got call for fingerprint n again got call to collect document and then call for interview. My CR1 case almost took 2 years because I moved my case to ISB from Bangkok because I finished my studies there. I took my wedding album..!

my case is almost 3years old n my interview is on 26sep on monday at 7am

i have all document AOS n Spouse recent Tax file return too....so its ok to take whole album in embassy?

and can u share any Questions they asked you?

my case is almost 3years old n my interview is on 26sep on monday at 7am

i have all document AOS n Spouse recent Tax file return too....so its ok to take whole album in embassy?

and can u share any Questions they asked you?

They didn't ask for my AOS cuz NVC already send it to embassy but just take it with u..!and photos album u can take it with you aswel.

They ask few questions. It is arrange or love, what she do, which state she lived, where she work, all about her information, remember her number, how many time she came after marriage ect n let me know when u done with ur interview good luck .. Nothing to be scare. Just be normal

Timeline

They didn't ask for my AOS cuz NVC already send it to embassy but just take it with u..!and photos album u can take it with you aswel.

They ask few questions. It is arrange or love, what she do, which state she lived, where she work, all about her information, remember her number, how many time she came after marriage ect n let me know when u done with ur interview good luck .. Nothing to be scare. Just be normal

thanks for sharing that....and yes i will let you know about my interview....am not scare just dont want to stuck in AP its already too late :/ n good luck to u too for your AP...hopefully it will be end soon and fly to US...thanks

Timeline

thanks for sharing that....and yes i will let you know about my interview....am not scare just dont want to stuck in AP its already too late :/ n good luck to u too for your AP...hopefully it will be end soon and fly to US...thanks

Yes my interview is done and they APPROVED me n said u will get ur passport within 10days...

and what about you did you get ur VISA issued?

Thanks

Yes my interview is done and they APPROVED me n said u will get ur passport within 10days...

Thanks

Thanks

Wow good news congratulations ? I'm still on Administrative Processing .. Don't know how long will it take , hope soon

Filed: Other Timeline

AP i dont know how long its gonna take.my husband got the same prob.he has his interview on augast 15 everything went very smooth , the interview was for about 5 mins and his visa was approved they didnt give him any slip. But just wait for your passport u will get soon andcits been 6 weeks almost no response dont know what to do. And the status says AP :(.

AP i dont know how long its gonna take.my husband got the same prob.he has his interview on augast 15 everything went very smooth , the interview was for about 5 mins and his visa was approved they didnt give him any slip. But just wait for your passport u will get soon andcits been 6 weeks almost no response dont know what to do. And the status says AP :(.

Same thing.. My AP now 2nd weeks.. Hope u will know in 2-weeks

Timeline

Same thing.. My AP now 2nd weeks.. Hope u will know in 2-weeks

sorry to hear that u r still in AP.....but my status chnged yesterday night from AP to ISSUED....!!!

i hope u both Yusuf n Annaya will get through from this procedure soon.... IN SHA ALLAH...

good luck n all the best guys..

sorry to hear that u r still in AP.....but my status chnged yesterday night from AP to ISSUED....!!!

i hope u both Yusuf n Annaya will get through from this procedure soon.... IN SHA ALLAH...

good luck n all the best guys..

Good to hear that u r done ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.