CaptCanadia

CEAC Says ISSUED But AP Message...

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there,

Just today, 9/16 my case was updated from READY to ISSUED! The only weird thing is that the paragraph under states administrative processing. Does anyone know what this means?

A little background: I am at the US consulate Montréal and had my interview 7/28. I was denied under 221g for missing documents. Additional documents were recieved 8/29 and I was in AP until 9/15. My status changed to READY 9/15 and finally ISSUED today. Thanks for any help!

I hope mine changes soon stuck in AP

CONGRATS :energy:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Thank you i was approved but been in AP since :cry:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Thats what mine says but it says administrative processing on top...

Could it be a glitch ??

Its mixed up in the message??

I have never seen a issued message maybe thats the actual message

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: IR-2 Country: Canada
Timeline

Thats what mine says but it says administrative processing on top...

Could it be a glitch ??

Its mixed up in the message??

I have never seen a issued message maybe thats the actual message

No, usually it says the visa is in final processing and will arrive in 5 business days. So not really sure what's going on..Maybe the visa just hasn't been printed yet?

Mine says same exact words. But AP ontop

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Its coming...mine hasnt updated in weeks

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

• 3 months later...
Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/16/2016 at 3:54 PM, CaptCanadia said:

Hi there,

Just today, 9/16 my case was updated from READY to ISSUED! The only weird thing is that the paragraph under states administrative processing. Does anyone know what this means?

A little background: I am at the US consulate Montréal and had my interview 7/28. I was denied under 221g for missing documents. Additional documents were recieved 8/29 and I was in AP until 9/15. My status changed to READY 9/15 and finally ISSUED today. Thanks for any help!

Hi There, I hope you have been received your passport. Could you please advise, since your status change to issue on Sep 09, how many days it takes to received tracking number. Mine was issued since Dec 21,2016 and i have not received my passport. Any information will help please. Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, SMCANADA said:

Hi There, I hope you have been received your passport. Could you please advise, since your status change to issue on Sep 09, how many days it takes to received tracking number. Mine was issued since Dec 21,2016 and i have not received my passport. Any information will help please. Thanks

SMCANADA - It took me 4 days from Issued status to receive a tracking notice from Canada Post.  However, since you received Issued before the holidays, that could be the reason yours is taking so long? Perhaps you may want to email the Montreal consulate and inquire?

Montreal-IV-DV@state.gov

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

In my case, last Tue my status was ISSUED. but upon check last fri it turned to AP again. Why was that? My infant and husband got their passport last wed. Might there be a problem? My baby can't travel with her father without me. :(

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There is nothing else u can do. Wait another week and email them. In my case, it was issued on Dec 21st then ready on Jan 4and then again issued onJan 5. Until today, i have not received my passport. 

When ur husband and baby's status changed to issue, what will happen next.

Mine is ISSUED but narration on bottom says still in AP. Plz advice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.