Myjourneytok1

Awaiting for UAE K1 appointment availability

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you for your response guys.

Why everytime i click the create applicant it doesnt go to the next page? And this message is popping up under the case number "is not ready for interview". I cant even go the page where i can pay the visa fee.Please help me. Im so frustrated already. :(

Thank you for your response guys.

Why everytime i click the create applicant it doesnt go to the next page? And this message is popping up under the case number "is not ready for interview". I cant even go the page where i can pay the visa fee.Please help me. Im so frustrated already. :(

Hi! I was on the same exact situation. Now it's okay. Are you under k-1? If you're inder k-1 you should choose the third option, that you received an instructions to make and account for k-1.

Regarding the message which shows "case is not ready for appointment ". Did you check your case number on CEAC? Is the status ready? If it's not, you need to wait til it gets ready before you can proceed to creating an account.

Hi! I was on the same exact situation. Now it's okay. Are you under k-1? If you're inder k-1 you should choose the third option, that you received an instructions to make and account for k-1.

Regarding the message which shows "case is not ready for appointment ". Did you check your case number on CEAC? Is the status ready? If it's not, you need to wait til it gets ready before you can proceed to creating an account.

Hi Yes i choose the third option. Im under k1 visa. And yes my case is been "READY" since september 1 and the last update is september 7 still "ready".

Thank you for your reply. Have you already manage to go to the next page where to pay the visa fee?

May 9,2016: = sent i-129f to USCIS

May 13,2016 : = uscis app NOA1

May 17,2016: = NOA1 rcvd and dated same date

June 16, 2016: = Updated petitioner Date of Birth ( USCIS mispelled it )

August 3,2016: = NOA2. I checked our case to app and its APRROVED!!!! yehey "Thanks LORD" :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

August 9,2016: = NOA2 hardcopy received Dated August 3,2016 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
August 16, 2016: = NVC RECEIVED OUR CASE :)
Aug 18, 2016: = Case # INV #
CASE STATUS: = "IN TRANSIT" praying to be ready so soon!! (L)
Aug 21, 2016: = Case Status " READY " thank you LORD. :idea:
Aug 22, 2016: = Received Packet 3. But found out our case mistakenly sent to wrong US Embassy. :cry:
Aug 28,2016: = CASE IN TRANSFER PROCESSING :idea:
Sept 1, 2016: = CASE Received by Abu Dhabi USEM status "READY" ...YESSS :)
Sept 7:29: = case status date change still "READY"
October 20,2016: = RECEIVED PACKET 3!! YAY..THANK YOU LORD
October 27,2016: = Interview. Guide me O' Lord and approved our petition. Thank you. :) APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Yes i choose the third option. Im under k1 visa. And yes my case is been "READY" since september 1 and the last update is september 7 still "ready".

Thank you for your reply. Have you already manage to go to the next page where to pay the visa fee?

No worries. Yes I have made an account but I can't proceed to payment since they haven't opened new slot yet. Where are you from? Would you like to message me on whatsapp? Pm me your number if that's okay with you...

Edited by graciasanto

No worries. Yes I have made an account but I can't proceed to payment since they haven't opened new slot yet. Where are you from? Would you like to message me on whatsapp? Pm me your number if that's okay with you...

Hi,

Im originally from Philippines but currently working in UAE thats why we address our interview here. Are you the beneficiary from PI too? Were really in the same situation. I was soo worried and thought i did something wrong thats why it wont allow me to go to the next page. Is this really normal when no slots is available? Ill pm my number.

May 9,2016: = sent i-129f to USCIS

May 13,2016 : = uscis app NOA1

May 17,2016: = NOA1 rcvd and dated same date

June 16, 2016: = Updated petitioner Date of Birth ( USCIS mispelled it )

August 3,2016: = NOA2. I checked our case to app and its APRROVED!!!! yehey "Thanks LORD" :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

August 9,2016: = NOA2 hardcopy received Dated August 3,2016 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
August 16, 2016: = NVC RECEIVED OUR CASE :)
Aug 18, 2016: = Case # INV #
CASE STATUS: = "IN TRANSIT" praying to be ready so soon!! (L)
Aug 21, 2016: = Case Status " READY " thank you LORD. :idea:
Aug 22, 2016: = Received Packet 3. But found out our case mistakenly sent to wrong US Embassy. :cry:
Aug 28,2016: = CASE IN TRANSFER PROCESSING :idea:
Sept 1, 2016: = CASE Received by Abu Dhabi USEM status "READY" ...YESSS :)
Sept 7:29: = case status date change still "READY"
October 20,2016: = RECEIVED PACKET 3!! YAY..THANK YOU LORD
October 27,2016: = Interview. Guide me O' Lord and approved our petition. Thank you. :) APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

Hello, may i ask if we can schedule an interview without the appointment letter from the auh usem? Our caseh was approved on June 15 nvc received on july 13 we got the case no july 15 and on july 29 embassy received our case and as I checked it on ceac it says "Ready" it has been a month now since they received it and we havent heard anything from them yet. Can you please help us on this! Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.