Thairi

I-751 September 2016 Filers

2,935 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, xilef said:

Congrats @beckepaul06 , what is your NOA1 date ?

Sept 28th!!!! I guess the website we were all checking yesterday is legit. The regular USCIS website still showing my case was transferred

20180312_085410.png

Just now, beckepaul06 said:

Sept 28th!!!! I guess the website we were all checking yesterday is legit. The regular USCIS website still showing my case was transferred

20180312_085410.png

Awesome, that certainly is an approval letter. It would be interesting to see as to who sent that letter, the CSC or your local field office ?

2 minutes ago, xilef said:

Awesome, that certainly is an approval letter. It would be interesting to see as to who sent that letter, the CSC or your local field office ?

From what I can see, it looks like it is coming from California, the address is on the top. I can also see that the date on the letter is 03/08.

2 hours ago, beckepaul06 said:

From what I can see, it looks like it is coming from California, the address is on the top. I can also see that the date on the letter is 03/08.

Thanks @beckepaul06, I  was able to talk to a USCIS Tier 2 agent this morning and they essentially told me that my case is still at USCIS and not at the Chicago field office. I'm guessing it is going to be a long wait (1 year+) at this point for me as I am a November 2017 filer.

20 minutes ago, xilef said:

Thanks @beckepaul06, I  was able to talk to a USCIS Tier 2 agent this morning and they essentially told me that my case is still at USCIS and not at the Chicago field office. I'm guessing it is going to be a long wait (1 year+) at this point for me as I am a November 2017 filer.

Maybe 2 more months or less.. let's pray that they can accelerate this process.

3 hours ago, beckepaul06 said:

cool, congrats.  you were March 6th approved and you're in FL?  I was March 8th, CSC.  Maybe today!

Great news. 

Edited by New Brighton

1 minute ago, New Brighton said:

cool, congrats.  you were March 6th approved and you in FL?  I was March 8th, CSC.  Maybe today!

Great news. 

I was actually march 9th.. So yours are probably on the way too..

9 minutes ago, Val2014 said:

What is the "informed delivery website" how can I acess that?

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action.

You just need to sign up and everyday you will get an email showing the mail you will receive that day.

On 3/7/2018 at 9:12 PM, Ozgirl1981 said:

NEWBRIGHTON..........09/25/16........09/27/16......10/22/16......--/--/--.....NO 11/1/17 Infopass exp 11/1/18

Hi all,

My letter is here and it was the approval as it said on the site we were trying out yesterday, so these silent updates from the I-71 WAC number are real.

ROC 3/8/18 from CSC.

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, New Brighton said:

Hi all,

My letter is here and it was the approval as it said on the site we were trying out yesterday, so these silent updates from the I-71 WAC number are real.

ROC 3/8/18 from CSC.

Thanks. 

Congratulations!!!! Im still waiting for mine, did your case status on the other website changed? Mine is still received at local office. I changed my address hope they didnt mail it to my old one

12 minutes ago, Ohsnapkc said:

Congratulations!!!! Im still waiting for mine, did your case status on the other website changed? Mine is still received at local office. I changed my address hope they didnt mail it to my old one

No, it updated on  https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

it hasn't updated on https://egov.uscis.gov/

No apps or emailed pinged at all. 

My attorney mentioned that some cases are going in one site and some the other, as they are transitioning.  So this explains the mixture of output and messages.

21 hours ago, Ohsnapkc said:

Thank you!! I hope it is too!! I will call them tomorrow. On egov.uscis.gov I751 says case received at my local office since feb 25, 26 and march 4. The other number the cr89 number still says case received sept 29 2016. This is weird why is there 2 websites?

Hey @Ohsnapkc did you manage to contact the customer service line?

Any news??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.