Ezy_and_Oghene

Can I submit Checklist documents while on Supervisor review

7 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, hoping to get some advice from you all. My case is currently at NVC and recently went to supervisor review last Friday after they requested for my husband's brith certificate. We've already sent them all documents. I don't know how long this additional review will take. I don't want to continue wasting time, as we've already gone 3 months at NVC. I was thinking to resend the documents again. Do you think this will affect the supervisor review? Will it waste more time? I was told it could take a couple of weeks to a month for supervisor review. What's your take?

You need to allow them to review and request as they need info. Mailing unrequested documents is a waste of time.

All you can do is wait it out.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

You need to allow them to review and request as they need info. Mailing unrequested documents is a waste of time.

All you can do is wait it out.

Hi,

I don't know if my question wasn't clear. The NVC requested for a birth certificate that we already sent them. We know we did. However, due to the time our case has been pending at NVC, we requested that a supervisor should look into it. On the other hand, I'm perplexed by the wait time. Hence the question weather to send the document again or wait for sup review.

No i didnt misunderstand.

You submitted what was requested. Sending other documents not requested is unnecessary at this time. They will contact you if they need something else.

Sending random mail is just gonna confuse and possibly add additional processing people trying to figure out what you are doing.

NVC SPEED will not move faster then what they are now. As it is you are moving with in there alotted time frame.

Also you are dealing with Nigerian embassy it will be a lenthly process i would follow other timelines like yours from Nigeria and try to see if they move on or about your same time frame keeping in mind no two cases will move at the same speed. BUT its a good idea on predicting potencial time frames.

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

http://www.visajourney.com/portals/memberlist.php?country=Nigeria

Look for anyone with your visa type and see their timeline just to see somewhat what your should look like ;)

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

So I verified with NVC.Yes! I can still send them documents even though my case is pending supervisor review. My husband plans to get a written statement from the police certificate issuing authoirty.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.