shella

how much for medical expenses in philippines

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day to all,

i just wanted to ask all the people who had been to their medical here in the philippines of how much all in all they spend or paid on their medical...and how many days do they need to stay in manila for that....my interview will be on april 10th...thanks in advance and goodluck to all n godbless!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good day to all,

i just wanted to ask all the people who had been to their medical here in the philippines of how much all in all they spend or paid on their medical...and how many days do they need to stay in manila for that....my interview will be on april 10th...thanks in advance and goodluck to all n godbless!!!!

Hi Shella, the cost is $95 equivalent in pesos. If you need aditional xrays they will cost about $7 in pesos. The exam also covers the costs of immunization shots except one, I dont recall which one is not included.

In this site go to the Forum, follow that to Foreign Embassy, then Manila Embassy. There are lots of people on this thread that are very knowledgeable about all things Philippines.

The medical is one day, then you are told to come the following day, (appointment), for your results in your immunization. My sweetie just had her exam and they want to do a follow up tests on April 9. You can go anytime for the medical as long as you have your interview letter. My sweetie went because she had some medical problems in the past and we knew they would want to undergo more tests, and sure enough they did. we will be ok though because the interview is Apr 23.

If it is not too much trouble I would suggest you go about 2 weeks early just in case something comes up they will have time to test for it, otherwise you will not be able to take the interview if they medical exam has not been completed.

Also do not go during your red flag days as they will not do a medical exam at that time.

You are almost at the end of long journey, good luck and God bless.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good day to all,

Medical is $95 but payable in Php around 4650Php-4700Php depending on exchange rate. This last two days. 1st day medical exam/tests. 2nd day immunizations, they'll give you immunization record & x-ray.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello guys,

thank you so much for the advice..i really appreciate it so much..thanks also for mentioning the red flag,coz this month i hsd mine msrch 4..so maybe ill have it next month about april 2...so i think i should have the medical exam this week huh...gosh!!thank you very very much..please pray for me......goodluck to all and godbless again....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.