emerald24

ABU DHABI EMAIL CONFUSING ME. HELP PLEASE!!

11 posts in this topic

Hi VJ Members esp to those from UAE,

Our case status is 'in transit' now. So i believed NVC has been sent already our case to Abu Dhabi USEM. And i want to get our packet 3 so i can start preparing all the documents needed to proceed for interview even i already have an idea which are those but still i want to make sure. And i guess i can ask them through email. So i tried to email them on this email. 'abudhabiIV@state.gov' using my personal account but got feedback answer that i should follow the below link. But i cant find the right option or box to where i can send email. Can anyone guide me please.

Appreciate all your response. Thank you.

http://abudhabiivo.net/contactus.aspx

May 9,2016: = sent i-129f to USCIS

May 13,2016 : = uscis app NOA1

May 17,2016: = NOA1 rcvd and dated same date

June 16, 2016: = Updated petitioner Date of Birth ( USCIS mispelled it )

August 3,2016: = NOA2. I checked our case to app and its APRROVED!!!! yehey "Thanks LORD" :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

August 9,2016: = NOA2 hardcopy received Dated August 3,2016 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
August 16, 2016: = NVC RECEIVED OUR CASE :)
Aug 18, 2016: = Case # INV #
CASE STATUS: = "IN TRANSIT" praying to be ready so soon!! (L)
Aug 21, 2016: = Case Status " READY " thank you LORD. :idea:
Aug 22, 2016: = Received Packet 3. But found out our case mistakenly sent to wrong US Embassy. :cry:
Aug 28,2016: = CASE IN TRANSFER PROCESSING :idea:
Sept 1, 2016: = CASE Received by Abu Dhabi USEM status "READY" ...YESSS :)
Sept 7:29: = case status date change still "READY"
October 20,2016: = RECEIVED PACKET 3!! YAY..THANK YOU LORD
October 27,2016: = Interview. Guide me O' Lord and approved our petition. Thank you. :) APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

Hi VJ Members esp to those from UAE,

Our case status is 'in transit' now. So i believed NVC has been sent already our case to Abu Dhabi USEM. And i want to get our packet 3 so i can start preparing all the documents needed to proceed for interview even i already have an idea which are those but still i want to make sure. And i guess i can ask them through email. So i tried to email them on this email. 'abudhabiIV@state.gov' using my personal account but got feedback answer that i should follow the below link. But i cant find the right option or box to where i can send email. Can anyone guide me please.

Appreciate all your response. Thank you.

http://abudhabiivo.net/contactus.aspx

hi, wait until your case is ready. here's the email address i used esee_contactus+ae+info+en@visaops.net i sent an email to us embassy too in abd because i havent got my packet 3 instructions. i have scheduled and paid for my interview ln the 18th. the call center agents are confusing too so email i guess is better

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Reading here from others at UAE embassy, you should recieve letter from NVC stating what is needed for interview and list of doctors for medical exam

http://www.visajourn...s&cty=Abu Dhabi

check this out

many say about 6 weeks in transit is normal

get the documents together that you can do like affidavit of support

and you will get letter from embassy with instructions / important to get this letter as you need to take it to get inside the embassy for the interview

some of the things you will be instructed to bring are the medical exam, vacination records, criminal investigation report(s), financee IRS tax return for last year,

travel to the US needs to be done within 6 months of medical exam so keep that in mind when scheduling the appointment

Thank you so much Guys for your quick response. I will check that. We are now actually working on the documents like what you mentioned Adil & Jeanne. I just dont know if i can now go to medical or still have to wait for the letter from USEM. If not then at least the vaccinations?

Thank you again Guys.

August 3,2016: = NOA2. I checked our case to app and its APRROVED!!!! yehey "Thanks LORD" :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

August 9,2016: = NOA2 hardcopy received Dated August 3,2016 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Aug 22, 2016: = Received Packet 3. But found out our case mistakenly sent to wrong US Embassy. :cry:
October 27,2016: = Interview. Guide me O' Lord and approved our petition. Thank you. :) APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

hi, wait until your case is ready. here's the email address i used esee_contactus+ae+info+en@visaops.net i sent an email to us embassy too in abd because i havent got my packet 3 instructions. i have scheduled and paid for my interview ln the 18th. the call center agents are confusing too so email i guess is better

Hi Thank you again for your response.

I want to know how much did you pay for visa and what is the procedure? Is it online and cash or cc? If cash, can we pay dirhams? Do you know if we still have some other fees to pay upon interview?

Thank you.

I want to know how much did you pay for visa and what is the procedure? Is it online and cash or cc? If cash, can we pay dirhams? Do you know if we still have some other fees to pay upon interview?

Thank you.

Hello, visa fee is paid online. you will create an account online for you to pay and schedule the medical. After you filled up ds160 you can go ahead and create the profile here: http://ceac.state.gov/genniv/

amount is $265 or AED900. you need to pay it via credit or debit card. another payment is medical. I heard NMC is the cheapest around AED750.

Thank you.

sorry i mean you create profile here https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv

Hello, visa fee is paid online. you will create an account online for you to pay and schedule the medical. After you filled up ds160 you can go ahead and create the profile here: http://ceac.state.gov/genniv/

amount is $265 or AED900. you need to pay it via credit or debit card. another payment is medical. I heard NMC is the cheapest around AED750.

sorry i mean you create profile here https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv

Wow thats good that we can pay it online. So i guess i can use my fiance CC. lol Thanks for the link.

Yes im also planning to go to NMC for mediacl. I appreciate if you can give update here once youve done into your medical? I just wanna know if we can do vaccines and physical exam in just one day appointment.

Thank you so much. :)

Edited by emerald24

One more thing. I just said that my fiance can pay the visa fee for me through CC.But i just realize, is that possible coz i dont have any cards to use for online except his card. Or can i just pay cash and if so, what is the procedure? Its just confusing me also coz as per below link, it says we have to pay 140$ prior to our interview and then pay 210$ upon interview? total 350$.

http://abudhabi.usembassy.gov/iv/faq.html

Thank you so much for your response Guys.

One more thing. I just said that my fiance can pay the visa fee for me through CC.But i just realize, is that possible coz i dont have any cards to use for online except his card. Or can i just pay cash and if so, what is the procedure? Its just confusing me also coz as per below link, it says we have to pay 140$ prior to our interview and then pay 210$ upon interview? total 350$.

http://abudhabi.usembassy.gov/iv/faq.html

Thank you so much for your response Guys.

I think the site is not updated. you can no longer pay in the embassy. all payments are done online. pls call the embassy to give you a pieace of mind. and yes it does not matter who owns the credit card as long as it gets paid ;)

I think the site is not updated. you can no longer pay in the embassy. all payments are done online. pls call the embassy to give you a pieace of mind. and yes it does not matter who owns the credit card as long as it gets paid ;)

Thank you INYANGILZEE. I guess your experience is already enough for me not to worry.

BTW. Just an update guys. Our case is already in 'READY" status. Yay, seems like they're moving so fast. And need to prepare everything. :idea::idea:

Thank you again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, is there any of you who got Good conduct certificate instead of police clearance? I paid police clearance online but what i got says good conduct certificate. Is this thesame? Do you think im going to get 221g for this? I am clueless if this is their police clearance and it bothers me because it says Good conduct cert not Police clearance. Thanks for feedbacks!

Edited by Cherryandrew

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.