Jump to content

Much more confusion K-1 D-160

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My fiance just filled out her DS-160. We both have looked all over but we are still confused on our next step. We are both afraid of making any mistakes by sending in the wrong papers. I know I have to send her copies of the F-129 as well as my I-134 for the interview. What other steps do we need to take and in what order? Any help will be most appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had gotten a letter from my consulate telling me what to include in this package.
I think apart from what you've already said it was all the papers that go with the I-134 (last couple of paycheck, bank account info, tax return from last 3 years), 2 photographs (2" by 2"), police certificate from your fiance's home country and all other countries he/she has lived in for more than 365 days in a row.
I think that was it...

Edited by RedSheep

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.