marymon

How long it takes to get issued after approval at interview Dublin ,Ireland?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi,

My interview was on June 7th 2016. I don't see any update or case status change since 8th June.

I would like to know anyone get issued or visa in hand recently.

How long it will take?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi,

My interview was on June 7th 2016. I don't see any update or case status change since 8th June.

I would like to know anyone get issued or visa in hand recently.

How long it will take?

Thanks

We received an email reading in part:

The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Dublin has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DPD. The document is being sent via the courier option you selected at registration. The tracking number for the package is XXXXXXXXXXX. It can take up to 24 hours after receiving this notice before your shipment is available to be tracked.

Our case status still shows administrative processing. I'll update this post when the passport is delivered. We expect it by Friday.

Timeline

Our case status still shows administrative processing. I'll update this post when the passport is delivered. We expect it by Friday.

Thanks. When did you receive this email?

Timeline

Thanks. When did you receive this email?

Date: 14 Jun 2016 13:04

Email was dated June 14 at 1:04 pm GMT.

Our K-1 interview was June 7th. I don't know if processing times are different between K-1 and CR-1.

We were told 7 to 10 business days to process, so we really weren't expecting it this quickly (although we are delighted).

Timeline

My case was changed AP to Issued at 4:30 pm, 15 minutes later AP again. Then Issued until now.

"AP- Issued-AP-Issued"

Edited by marymon

Timeline

Timeline

The passport was delivered June 17, 2016. It was available on June 15th but the courier had incorrect delivery information. I hope our information has helped.

Thanks. The case status shows Issued and updated on 14th June. Still no tracking number from DPD.

Timeline

Thanks. The case status shows Issued and updated on 14th June. Still no tracking number from DPD.

Oh that's so frustrating! I hope you get your tracking number soon. One thing to note - when you do start to track it through DPD, if the status changes to "cannot locate" or "goods held" - call DPD. This means they are having a delivery direction issue. They will eventually call to clarify whatever issue they are having, but they won't do it right away. This happened to us. The parcel was being delivered to Donegal, which may have been part of it because it's a bit rural. If you are in Dublin, it probably won't happen to you.

Timeline

Oh that's so frustrating! I hope you get your tracking number soon. One thing to note - when you do start to track it through DPD, if the status changes to "cannot locate" or "goods held" - call DPD. This means they are having a delivery direction issue. They will eventually call to clarify whatever issue they are having, but they won't do it right away. This happened to us. The parcel was being delivered to Donegal, which may have been part of it because it's a bit rural. If you are in Dublin, it probably won't happen to you.

Yes. I am happy for your good news. I don't know other CR1/IR1 get their visa and passports. I contacted DPD , they said our packets was not in their system. Hopefully, I can get my numbers on Monday.

We live in Midland. So I don't know what is happening.

Edited by marymon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.