brandyluis

I-601 CDJ waiver timelines

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

You can compare your timeline to many others on immigrate2us.net. It appears CDJ is now working on those waivers filed in April, 06.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I also filed my waiver through cdj on 8,06 and still waiting just praying that it will be approved. lets be patient

I have been waiting since 08/06 and I am going crazy without my husband. How long have other people been waiting that applied through CDJ?

----------------------TIMELINE----------------------------

K1

8-21-2007 VISA RECEIVED IN JUAREZ

8-22-2007 ENTERED THE US

9-4-2007 GOT MARRIED

AOS

1-15-2008 PACKAGE SENT VIA USPS

1-17-2008 PACKAGE RECEIVED AT CHICAGO

1-26-2008 RECEIVED NOAS FOR I-131 AND I-485 (12 DAYS LATER)

2-03-2008 RFE for I-864

2-08-2008 Sent back RFE

2-15-2008 Touched- on case (RFE received, case resumed)

2-25-2008 Touched- Case transferred to CSC :-))

3-06-2008 Biometrics appointment

3-07-2008 AP approved

3-07-2008 Last touch on my case after biometrics

3-23-2008 Aos touched on Easter sunday?

3-26-2008 Another touch :)

6-01-2008 Touched

6-02-2008 Touched

6-03-2008 AOS APPROVAL :) :)

6-04-2008 Card production Ordered

6-08-2008 Received Green card :) :) :)

Filed: Timeline
You can compare your timeline to many others on immigrate2us.net. It appears CDJ is now working on those waivers filed in April, 06.

I dont like immigrate2us.net - I registered 3 times because of some DEBUG error then it tells me my IP has already registered but it wont take my username and password. Pissed me off and its slow as hell.

Timeline

I dont like immigrate2us.net - I registered 3 times because of some DEBUG error then it tells me my IP has already registered but it wont take my username and password. Pissed me off and its slow as hell.

Try to register again with a new name - the site as been having problems for a while now but maybe you can get in now and see the example letters for some help.

Try to register again with a new name - the site as been having problems for a while now but maybe you can get in now and see the example letters for some help.

Did that...I have 4 names now and I've heard so much info. comes from there. #######.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know it`s a pain, but it`s still my favorite site. If you want to see more Juarez timelines, a bunch of I2US folks started hanging out here out of frustration:

http://www.smf.juarez-mexico.com/index.php?topic=367.0

Unfortunately, there`s nothing about other consulates or embasies.

I know it`s a pain, but it`s still my favorite site. If you want to see more Juarez timelines, a bunch of I2US folks started hanging out here out of frustration:

http://www.smf.juarez-mexico.com/index.php?topic=367.0

Unfortunately, there`s nothing about other consulates or embasies.

Wow - WHY NOT?? Sorry to hear Mexico takes SOOO long! I've been sort of averaging my own timeline for waivers with what I see on here when it comes to the London Embassy. Good luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Wow - WHY NOT?? Sorry to hear Mexico takes SOOO long! I've been sort of averaging my own timeline for waivers with what I see on here when it comes to the London Embassy. Good luck.

Well, it isn`t really an immigration forum- it`s actually a forum dedicated to travelers in Cd Juarez, Chih., but a bunch of us ended up there to be able to keep in touch when the server at our regular site goes south.

Timeline
I've been waiting for almost 10 months... I need my husband back cause we're having a baby in July!! Hopefully soon, but he had the interview on June 6th, 2006 and isn't home yet!!

Heidi, according to the information posted on immigrate2us.net, CDJ is currently working on waivers filed in May so you should be close!

Timeline
My husbands interview was May 19, 06. We had a baby (our second) in January and he missed it. He has yet to meet him. :crying: Last I checked they were working on March, that's all I can find. Where did someone find May?

www.immigrate2us.net in the 601 forum.

On attorney Laurel Scott's chat last week the Officer in Charge from CDJ participated and said they were working on May. Who knows.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.