PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can you please tag me to the spreadsheet I am using my phone and it's difficult to scroll all the way back to the previous spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/htmlview?pli=1#

You should be able to filter it...but if you know a few ppl who have gotten interview dates, you can look for them on the spreadsheet to verify their CC dates.

Good luck my dear

Timeline

Can you please tag me to the spreadsheet I am using my phone and it's difficult to scroll all the way back to the previous spreadsheet?

The current CC's that are being scheduled looks like the last few weeks in February right now....but today is only Monday...again watch the spreadsheet for most current info...

Timeline

Alright now...where are you? Princesslee has her date...we are waiting for you and Picobenz to give an update. My "break dance" can't happen until you guys give an update with your scheduled dates.

Remember, that there were some people who were saying that the line just rings and no one ever answers. If that should happen, you can also e-mail them for a appt date too.

Called and booked my medical appointment jus now.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone guess what I just got my date June 14, thank you for your help I have been waiting years for this moment left my mom from I was 15 yrs old and now she will be living with me finally.

Timeline

Hello everyone guess what I just got my date June 14, thank you for your help I have been waiting years for this moment left my mom from I was 15 yrs old and now she will be living with me finally.

Congrats to u

Timeline

I'm so happy and excited for you guys!! I haven't received my date yet, but praying that there will be good news this week for me too??????.

My prayers be with you.....

Timeline

Wow!!! Congrats, I am so happy for you, I can't imagine how excited you must be! 15 years is a long time!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.