PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Okay...keep me posted.

Wish I good hack the system for you guys but my skills aint that good...they are good but I am not at that level.

Haha, Girl you are a got mess. But Thanks for the support!!

On a positive note, you are now days (instead of months) away from Interview :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Haha, Girl you are a got mess. But Thanks for the support!!

On a positive note, you are now days (instead of months) away from Interview :)

Honey...you have to have a great sense of humor going through this process...the paperwork, I can deal with. The wait is enough to make you want to cuss, drink and smoke (all at the same d**n time.)

Hubby, has medical next week (a week from Wednesday). Then interview is 2 weeks after that.

Anyways, I wanted to make sure I logged in to wish you all the best of luck in getting your interview dates tomorrow and through the rest of the week. I can't wait to see the dates start rolling in...I am going to be dancing a jig at my desk for you guys.....

Once you get your dates, let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys (I.e. information, etc.)

Oh believe me I know. I have been watching everybody preparing and preparing myself. But 2 weeks going run off in no time. Cannot wait for your approval!!!

Timeline

Oh believe me I know. I have been watching everybody preparing and preparing myself. But 2 weeks going run off in no time. Cannot wait for your approval!!!

Its a good thing to start now. That time sneaks up on you quick...

Honestly, I am so over this process...I ready to just move to JA. I've seen molasses come out of a jar on a cold winters day faster..???

Timeline

To the one that always exercises the most patience...Congrats my sweet! So excited for you....2 months 2 days to go!

Schedule your medical (haha haha)

Math all wrong...2 months 6 days to go.

Timeline

To the one that always exercises the most patience...Congrats my sweet! So excited for you....2 months 2 days to go!

Schedule your medical (haha haha)

Thank u dear...will call tomorrow

Timeline

I agree. I am at this over a year. Just want it over and done with.

Alright now...where are you? Princesslee has her date...we are waiting for you and Picobenz to give an update. My "break dance" can't happen until you guys give an update with your scheduled dates.

Thank u dear...will call tomorrow

Remember, that there were some people who were saying that the line just rings and no one ever answers. If that should happen, you can also e-mail them for a appt date too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.