Ir2 case complete to interview in Ghana

45 posts in this topic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Patience and prayers is the best remedy for waiting on an interview date from Ghana. But we are at the end of the process and the journey has been long. Take a deep breath and acknowledge "we are at the treshold"!!! We have learned and endured tremendously!!! Wishing all those waiting, a smooth interview!!!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Ow God bless you..have you received the interview date?..if yes when was your case complete and when did u receive it?

Hey! My case was completed on December 28 and I still don't have an interview either but I know someone whose case was completed the beginning of December and got an interview last week. NVC should start scheduling again for May interviews at the end of the month, so we should be next, hopefully. Good luck to you!

Hansona when did the person receive the interview date exactly?

Timeline

Ow God bless you..have you received the interview date?..if yes when was your case complete and when did u receive it?

Hansona when did the person receive the interview date exactly?

March 3

Timeline

Nope... Your first ans was what I needed.. Thanks.i was saying they scheduled during the first week...not their famous second week B.S

Oh ok yes...Yeah it starts the end of the month and continues the first week of the new month.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

I am totally out of ideas for the hold up..I have soo many plans and I can't afford to be here by May..Gosh Just an interview that is gonna last less than 5mins too..Smh..If they can't refuse u..they delay u

Timeline

I am totally out of ideas for the hold up..I have soo many plans and I can't afford to be here by May..Gosh Just an interview that is gonna last less than 5mins too..Smh..If they can't refuse u..they delay u

Have you tried putting in an expedite request?

Timeline

I thought u need medical reasons or so for that and I don't have any so how do I do that?

Yes and financial loss and I believe military deployment as well. But you really have to have a good reason for putting in an expedite. If not then there really isn't anything that can be done to speed up the process. But I'm sure we will hear from the embassy soon.

Timeline

Its really crazy, getting an interview in Ghana is a pain in the neck. My case is over 90 days and counting , and all I get when I call the nvc is the same scripted response. Its just terrible. I hope to hear positive news next month