Swagg star

Ir2 case complete to interview in Ghana

45 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Its a pain in every part of the body..I can even concentrate..I eat ,sleep and dream of this interview date..worst thing is when they send it,interview will be another month..ko-jo1 when did u get ur case complete?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Oh ok yes...Yeah it starts the end of the month and continues the first week of the new month.

I really do not know how to react...just got of the phone with nvc and they said they are done scheduling for next month..yet she could say anything positive.how do these people work? I mean how backlogd could Accra be to warrant this unending wait?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Its a pain in every part of the body..I can even concentrate..I eat ,sleep and dream of this interview date..worst thing is when they send it,interview will be another month..ko-jo1 when did u get ur case complete?

Timeline

Sorry for the late response..am really pissed off and sad at the same time.i dont know whether the problem is with the embassy in accra ghana or the nvc. I have even stopped calling. My case was completed on december 16th 2015

Timeline

Sorry for the late response..am really pissed off and sad at the same time.i dont know whether the problem is with the embassy in accra ghana or the nvc. I have even stopped calling. My case was completed on december 16th 2015

Ow right now don't worry...I can confidently say we will get our interview date next week..Just don't be weary and hold on tight..next will soon come.

Ow right now don't worry...I can confidently say we will get our interview date next week..Just don't be weary and hold on tight..next week will soon come.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

It is so painful to see other countries get their interviews scheduled with 6o days but Ghana only God knows. How many people does the embassy interview in a month?

Well I know exactly how u feel...I got scheduled just yesterday (90th day) so don't worry..when was ur case complete?

Timeline

woww you must be relieved....My case was completed Feb 3rd.

Honestly I am relieved..and I don't mean to be a bearer of bad news but realistically..You are facing a May scheduling and possible July interview...So just relax and put things together.. Will sail thru Insha Allah

Timeline

I got my case complete in October n I got an April interview. Am so nervous. Please is there anyone who has been to the interview before, I need likely questions

Timeline

I got my case complete in December n I got an April interview. Am so nervous. Please is there anyone who has been to the interview before, I need likely questions

Timeline

Go to the Ghana forum and please start a new question there. You are more likely to receive more responses there. Also check the consulate review for possible questions. Best of luck!

Timeline

Please anybody here who has been to a cr1 interview? Please help me with likely questions. My interview is this month and am so nervous

Or u can join the case complete to interview thread May ..where I can guarantee u will find useful info