Misuzu

I-751 waiver cases after divorce, before exp. If gc.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello, I will soon start my case. Please, share your experience for cases in 2015 and 2016 for waiver roc. Divirce case before 2yr gc expires. Especially of somebody can share in california.

How did it go, how hard it was, was it many truble? Di you still HD trouble even if you had enough evidence of relationship and was honest?

Thank you!

It's all depends on your evidences specially the Joint Ownership of Assets and Shared Financial Responsibility if you don't mind share your evidences so we can have better vision about your case.

Thanks

Timeline

I tgunk i might have enough joint assests, bank accounts, car, house for short but is, insurance policies, and health insurance and beneficiary. . In waiver cases as far as i know it became more strict and just evidence is not enough but also good reason that the marriage enede. Well, so my reason was that I was cheated on, later ignored even if I tried fir relationship, eventually kicked out by his fater, moved back together giving last chance but was ingonered again and left out when sick for 2 days even after asking to stay and watch over.

He wrote me affidavit, he coworks with me. His affidavit is more "light" mine is more strict and syaing all the truth as I believe I must be honest.

I'll also add tht I entered USA on K-1 visa, which I believe will help in my case because of course marriage was in good faith..

Please, share your experience.

Edited by Misuzu

With the evidences that you provide before, I can say don't worry at all because I see a lot of commingling financial so I am 90% believe that you will approve with no problem. Make sure your divorce is final and you send them copy of it. That's enough evidences. I don't even have all that evidences. Your evidences are more than enough.

Good luck

Edited by Dr Engineer

Timeline

Thank you above.

I am refreshing topic so maybe somebody who was in my case would notice and be able to answer my questions.

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.