steve3656

MANILA AIRPORT

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a question , perhaps you can help me, my fiancee will leave Manila on 3/13 at 8am NWA , can anyone tell me what time my fiancee should arrive at the airport. I need to know how many hours before departure time she should be there.

thanks

steve

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have a question , perhaps you can help me, my fiancee will leave Manila on 3/13 at 8am NWA , can anyone tell me what time my fiancee should arrive at the airport. I need to know how many hours before departure time she should be there.

thanks

steve

Steve, Normal timetables would have her at the airport at 5 am, or 3 hours prior to flight take off. I have made that flight many times and the place is packed at 5 am. I would suggest she be there 3 hours before flight time. Also there are some fees to be paid inside the airport. You may or may not be aware that there is a fee of 1,650 pesos for a filipina to leave the Philippines. There is also a 550 peso air terminal fee and a newly implemented 200 peso security fee. The 1,650 may be included in the price of your ticket, but the other two definitely are not included in the price. Everyone has to pay the 750 peso fee, only filipinos pay the 1650peso fee.

Also if she has an e ticket she should go in and go all the way to the far right, not the left, as there is a very very long line there. If she does not have an e ticket, she will need to get in the very very long line.

Good luck, Dean

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks

steve

Steve, Normal timetables would have her at the airport at 5 am, or 3 hours prior to flight take off. I have made that flight many times and the place is packed at 5 am. I would suggest she be there 3 hours before flight time. Also there are some fees to be paid inside the airport. You may or may not be aware that there is a fee of 1,650 pesos for a filipina to leave the Philippines. There is also a 550 peso air terminal fee and a newly implemented 200 peso security fee. The 1,650 may be included in the price of your ticket, but the other two definitely are not included in the price. Everyone has to pay the 750 peso fee, only filipinos pay the 1650peso fee.

Also if she has an e ticket she should go in and go all the way to the far right, not the left, as there is a very very long line there. If she does not have an e ticket, she will need to get in the very very long line.

Good luck, Dean

Dean

Thanks very much for your quick response, it was very helpful . She has both the e ticket and the regular ticket which she picked up at the NWA office in Makati, but thanks to you I will let her use her e ticket and join the shorter line to the right so she can get inside much faster and thanks for the reminder regarding the airport fees.

Steve

Edited by steve3656

Yeah, at least 3 hours.

If she wants to be able to pick a seat on the plane, even earlier, like 4 hours.

NAIA is the slowest airport I have ever been in, with the longest lines.

Philippines airlines flies alone out of terminal 2- they are usually pricier, but the do not have the lines.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.