seka

for all people having interview in cairo

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

morning guys

just wake up now at 2.2 pm i went to look at the web site while i,m eating my breakfast having some orange juice and some green salad come on jump on my plate guys lets share..... lol well i,m not in the mood to go to work today i called my manager and he was not happy to hear that so he gives me abreak till 6 pm :dance: anyway do not feel like going at all loool but i have idea and some advices for people who is going to interview in cairo first u do not have to be sacred or nearvus u must be calm and stupid coz they likes stupid people none educted guys and no english speaking people are so very wellcome they will be happy too see you look like an idoit do not ever answer any Question be aQuestion you do not have the right to ask about anything when the person who interview u ask u something do not ever smile its very bad shame for him to see u smile do not even go with anice looking do not brush ur hair do not cut it at all and do not wear anice clothes they will look at like ur coming to show them that ur more fashoned then them do not wear perfum too coz the person who interview u got sensitivity of the chest nd he will not be happy at all do not show any documents before ur asked about it trey to answer shortley coz they are so bussy with other people most of them are the green card lottery and they are happy with them coz they choosed them and 99.9/ of them are chirstian so they are sooooooooooooooooo wellcome make sure u have all the documents with u the letters u got from ur wife photos of u both and ur family her kinds names and date of birth if she has kids divorce certificate if she was married before and u must explain for him why she was divorced and if ur wife ex husband was changed his name u must proof that too and the calling cards too and do not be shy man u will be asked about anything and u must answer but hey man do not ask anything just be Mentally retarded and they will be happy with you there and they will give u awellcome letter to have ur visa and go to america.

lool

Filed: Timeline

LOL, Jackie, I know what you mean . . . I am going for my 2nd cup of coffee now . . . 2nd morning of good coffee after I returned from CAIRO, hehe!

FYI, Seka, I don't think I'd give that advice to someone who is interviewing in Cairo and I am sorry that you feel that way. And I read your other post about having to wait . . . it is the same thing that has happened to many ppl who interviewed in Cairo, so please try not to despair . . . unfortunately, it always takes a long time after the interview to get thru the AP part and the consulate always sends the same replies.

Filed: Timeline
morning guys

just wake up now at 2.2 pm i went to look at the web site while i,m eating my breakfast having some orange juice and some green salad come on jump on my plate guys lets share..... lol well i,m not in the mood to go to work today i called my manager and he was not happy to hear that so he gives me abreak till 6 pm :dance: anyway do not feel like going at all loool but i have idea and some advices for people who is going to interview in cairo first u do not have to be sacred or nearvus u must be calm and stupid coz they likes stupid people none educted guys and no english speaking people are so very wellcome they will be happy too see you look like an idoit do not ever answer any Question be aQuestion you do not have the right to ask about anything when the person who interview u ask u something do not ever smile its very bad shame for him to see u smile do not even go with anice looking do not brush ur hair do not cut it at all and do not wear anice clothes they will look at like ur coming to show them that ur more fashoned then them do not wear perfum too coz the person who interview u got sensitivity of the chest nd he will not be happy at all do not show any documents before ur asked about it trey to answer shortley coz they are so bussy with other people most of them are the green card lottery and they are happy with them coz they choosed them and 99.9/ of them are chirstian so they are sooooooooooooooooo wellcome make sure u have all the documents with u the letters u got from ur wife photos of u both and ur family her kinds names and date of birth if she has kids divorce certificate if she was married before and u must explain for him why she was divorced and if ur wife ex husband was changed his name u must proof that too and the calling cards too and do not be shy man u will be asked about anything and u must answer but hey man do not ask anything just be Mentally retarded and they will be happy with you there and they will give u awellcome letter to have ur visa and go to america.

lool

:lol:

drinkblink14.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.