Sherine39

How long after case complete you Waite to get interview

162 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Fcbc47,yeah. I'm going to keep checking email and I'll probably call the nvc as well. I'll keep you posted

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Been checking and still checking at 11:26pm, nothing yet though...

07/06/15 Package received by Chicago Lockbox

07/13/15 Finger print fee received

07/15/15 Text and email confirmation

07/21/ 15 Received hard copies of Notice of Action

07/24/15 Biometric Appointment notice for 08/06/15

08/06/15 Biometric completed at Hialeah field office

08/13/15 Online Status RFE sent off today's date

08/18/15 RFE received Sponsor don't meet poverty guideline

08/25/15 Respond to RFE with Job Letter and 9 months pay stubs

08/26/15 RFE delivered and signed for

08/27/15 Online Status RFE received etc..

09/15/15 Called USCIS about EAD/AP and was told I had to summit the applications over because they can't be found.

09/16/15 Sent off package to Chicago Lockbox

09/16/15 Online status Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

09/17/15 EAD/AP delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for again

09/22/15 Online status interview schedule for Oct0ber 23, 2015.

09/24/15 Interview notice in hand dated Sept 18, 2015.

10/23/15 Interview done took about 5mins but wasn't approved because of incomplete medical form.

10/23/15 Request For Evidence #2 delivered to me by I/O.

10/26/15 Received text/email I-130 approved on 23/10/15 and a notice mailed.

10/30/15 Received I-130 Approval Notice.

11/05/15 Delivered my RFE at Hialeah Field Office

11/06/15 Received text/email stating New Card Is Being Produced.

11/13/15 Online status show: On Nov 13, 2015 we mailed your New Card, for receipt number ****to address you gave us.

11/16/15 Green Card in my hand

Timeline

I just called the nvc. And I spoke with a lady.she said, we have everything here but your interview have not been schedule as of yet. I'M SADDENED BY THIS NEWS

Timeline

I just called the nvc. And I spoke with a lady.she said, we have everything here but your interview have not been schedule as of yet. I'M SADDENED BY THIS NEWS

Timeline

I really don't like calling the nvc. I feel as thou I'm bothering them or its gonna make my case worst somehow. I don't know

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nicky you are more than halfway there. You will hear something soon. It's not much longer . Persons with cc date nov 4 are still waiting. Hang in there my child. It's almost over. Give yourself 4 months and when it happens in 1 month you will be overjoyed . Find a good book to read.

Timeline

@fcbc47 you're right.well i use to read, i don't anymore,me and my husband.we now put the date @april

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was thinking about the same time for interview average 140 days from case complete. So I anticipate you will get p4 about mid march. Yuh suu dun lol. ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Such a good way to look at it fcbc47 and Nicky Sykes getting a good book to read and putting the date a couple months away, it helps ease the stress of waiting but as you guys say we suu dun keep holding on.