JODO

Does fiance need to send I-134 back in his packet?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

yes, you do send it to them with packet 3 things, it is one of the forms listed on his instructions, i also thought that he keeps it with him till the interview but no, it should be sent to the embassy with everything else.

6/23/06- Engagement Party in Egypt

7/19/06- NOA1

10/02/06- RFE email

10/07/06- RFE received (birth certificate)

10/11/06- CSC received RFE

10/24/06- APPROVED!

10/28/06- NOA2 in mail

11/08/06- Left NVC

11/09/06- Petition arrived at Cairo Embassy

11/23/06 - Packet 3 received!!!

12/05/06- Sent in Packet 3

12/14/06- Went to Egypt

1/17/07- Came back :(

1/18/07- Packet 4!

2/1/07- Interview ! ! !

07/17/07- Finally in Hand

07/22/07 - Arrived in Dallas :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

well he can send all and to make sure send an e-mail to the embassy and they will replay u with what u both have to do and he can print the mail and take it with him at the interview for case they may change what they said :lol:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Gee thanks had no idea that was there and I've clicked on embassy info before,but never saw that.

Thanks again! and Thanks EVERYONE.

well he can send all and to make sure send an e-mail to the embassy and they will replay u with what u both have to do and he can print the mail and take it with him at the interview for case they may change what they said :lol:

You know that's not a bad idea. :thumbs:

drinkblink14.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

JODO,

I know what you mean, sometimes we think we about read everything , but then discover some part left untouched. I'm happy it helped you. Blessings to you , hope all goes well with the interview! (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

In my husband's packet it never said he needed the I134, but I sent him one anyway and told him to send it with the rest of the packet 3 documents. Don't forget to make a copy though so that your SO can take it with him to the interview in case they happen to lose it......you never know!!

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.