Rahim786

Administrative Processing for my Wife

313 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My wife visa is issued also. Interview was on 31 March. First update was 21 April then 27 and on 28 issued. I pray for all of you who are in AP get their visa soon Insha Allah

Timeline

Are you able to track your passport? Lemme know when you can. And congrats :)

i tried to track but i wasn't able to..

Hopefully tomorrow some thing show up

Timeline

Congrats bro

Thank You everyone for Your support; we are soo happy that its over now

Praying for everyone to Comeout of this Night mare..

I will suggest to read Surah-E-Yaseen end at every Mobeen and start from begning. total 7 Mobeen in Surah. Everyday

That will make process smooth and quick.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We are getting so impatient over this.,

Interview 1; 3 march Updates: 7, 8, 15, 25 March l 4, 8, April,

reinterview 12 April Updates: 20, 21, 23, 25 April

Oh God waiting so so impatiently :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock:

K-1 Case Filed: August 2015

Interview # 1: 3 March 2016 ➡ Results: AP :cry:

Updates: 4 March | 7 March | 8 March | 15 March | 25 March (Mail Update) | 4 April | 8 April (Mail Update) | :clock: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Interview # 2: 12 April 2016 ➡ Results: APPROVED :dancing:

Updates: 20 April | 21 April | 23 April | 25 April | 3 May (Mail Update) | 9 May (Mail Update) | 11 May | :girlwerewolf2xn: CEAC Status: Ready

| 17 May | Case Creation date changed and Moved to Non-Immigrant visa | :shocked: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

:jest::energy: 18 May & Issued :energy::jest:

| 20 May | Fiancee Passport available for Pick up

| Never showed up | Fiancee's Daughter Passport available for Pick up :sleepy:

| 21 May | Passport Picked up :dance:

| 14 June | P.O.E at Atlanta :dancing:

AOS Case Filed: June 2016

Current Status:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I have two questions though

1. Has anyone seen a case get rejected at Islamabad after Approval from CO/VO ??
  2. How much is the max AP for a female on K1 or CR-1, I mean there are men here since 6/8 Years :crying: But What about the longest AP any woman went through?

Updates: 4 March | 7 March | 8 March | 15 March | 25 March (Mail Update) | 4 April | 8 April (Mail Update) | :clock: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Updates: 20 April | 21 April | 23 April | 25 April | 3 May (Mail Update) | 9 May (Mail Update) | 11 May | :girlwerewolf2xn: CEAC Status: Ready

| 17 May | Case Creation date changed and Moved to Non-Immigrant visa | :shocked: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Current Status:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello all,

Today was my wife's interview at Islamabad embassy around 7 everything went well but in the end CO said that they require to do further processing and will get back to her within four weeks time.

She was given a White paper stating that

" Dear Visa Applicant: Thank you for interviewing at U.S Embassy, Islamabad. Your visa has been denied under the provisions of the immigration and Nationality Act.

Section 221 (g) Your case requires additional administrative processing. it is your responsibility to keep embassy updated if your address or phone number changes. We recommend you contact us every two months to check on your status of your case. If you have questions or if you need to update your contact information you should notify.... "

CO kept her passport, We were actually baffled because there is nothing we could think went wrong !

Can any of you tell me how long does it take for them to respond back and if they reject can we Appeal for an interview again?

I mean how to go about it!

Please visit the site of your state senator and local congressman. You can expedite your AP process by filling application in their office. They will push state department for visa.

USCIS:

11/19/2011: I-130 Sent

11/25/2011: NOA1 email notification received.

11/28/2011: Petition touched

04/27/2012: NOA2 email notification received.

NVC:

05/07/2012: NVC received

05/30/2012: Called NVC to receive Case # & IIN

XX/XX/2012: AOS bill invoiced and paid

XX/XX/2012: AOS package mailed

XX/XX/2012: AOS Receipt Paid

XX/XX/2012: DS-3032 acceptance e-mail received

XX/XX/2012: IV bill invoiced; IV bill

XX/XX/2012: IV fee

XX/XX/2012: IV fee bill appears PAID

XX/XX/2012: DS-230 delivered to NVC

XX/XX/2012: CASE COMPLETE

Embassy:

XX/XX/2012: Embassy received

XX/XX/2012: Interview scheduled

XX/XX/2012: Medical

XX/XX/2012: Interview

XX/XX/2012: Visa received

Timeline

BTW.. I got issued on 18 May and Got Visa in hand on 20 - :) Leaving on 14 Now :)

Good luck to everyone

Current Status:

Timeline

Hello all,

Today was my wife's interview at Islamabad embassy around 7 everything went well but in the end CO said that they require to do further processing and will get back to her within four weeks time.

She was given a White paper stating that

" Dear Visa Applicant: Thank you for interviewing at U.S Embassy, Islamabad. Your visa has been denied under the provisions of the immigration and Nationality Act.

Section 221 (g) Your case requires additional administrative processing. it is your responsibility to keep embassy updated if your address or phone number changes. We recommend you contact us every two months to check on your status of your case. If you have questions or if you need to update your contact information you should notify.... "

CO kept her passport, We were actually baffled because there is nothing we could think went wrong !

Can any of you tell me how long does it take for them to respond back and if they reject can we Appeal for an interview again?

I mean how to go about it!

Timeline

First of all, I never saw during my year and half research that anybody got rejected out of AP process. It can go for years depending on case categories.

AP is very common for pakistan now, in wich they fulfill certain requirements and do security measures. In my case my wife got exactly the same white paper and told wait 4 weeks. I was with her during the Interview. AP process you cannot really do anything beside waiting and look for the updats and same forum follow other peoples. We got total five updates and Status says ISSUE. Just keep on checking updates U will get the visa ISSUE soon InshaAllah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.