Jump to content

G-325A parents, and address for last 5 years

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts


These may seem silly questions but I want to be thorough.

Am I correct in thinking I need to fill in both my mother's and father's information at the top?

RE addresses for the last 5 years; this part makes me nervous as I have not actually been on a tenancy; I left home at 16 and have lived with MANY different friends over the years paying rent in flat shares but have never joined a tenancy. I have phone bills/medical records etc with my old addresses on. Is this going to pose a problem/is there a special reason I must supply old addresses?

Edited by bemydruidess

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure about the address thing but you are correct about your mother and father's names. i filled out one G-325A for me with my information and my parents names, and one for my fiancee with her information as well as both of her parents names.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.