doraisirobert

Ceac ready Dec 8 but no packet #3 (split)

18 posts in this topic

one more question m2m when my fiancé file the ds 160 on line and print the confirmation page they don't ask about pay the fee in that moment hoe he can do that

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have the same problem, I am confuse and don´t know what to do. The last update of my case was 30 October, 17 december I wrote them just to know what is going on because I received any sign of the embassy. They answer to my mail 21 december and ask me to fill the DS-160 and after create an account at the schedeling site to book my own interview date. I try very very hard until now I cann´t schedule the appointment. At the scheduling site is writing ^this case number is not ready for an appointment. Is writing ^READY^ at the CEAC site.

I will appreciate any help. Thank you so much.

There is no payment on completing the DS-160 form. The online payment i was talking about is when you already receive the email from UAE US embassy. As i said the email consist of instruction and link and attachment, on what to do to be able to get an appointment for the interview. The Link on the email is where u need to book the interview date and this requires also ur complete DS-160 bar code # to be included on the application ... Payment is either card online or cash...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.