3 posts in this topic

okay my husband just got of the phone with the united kingdom immagration helpline and they impleyed we would roughly have a futher 5 months to wait to complete on our visa when the case is forwarded to the embasssy can some1 in simple terms please give us there timelines of ir1/cr-1 we currently waiting on the ds230 form (packet 4 form) and i am my husband's choice of agent and currently working with the nvc what are the steps that happen next because a flow chart of what the nvc sent with the choice of agent form empleays that we fill out some paper work with the nvc and then wait for an interveiw date at the embassy but the phone call emplayed that there are still alot more forms to fill out when the case is forwarded to the embassy PLEASE HELLP AND JUST EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENS NXT IN A TERM ME AND MY HUSBAND CAN UNDERSTAND PLEASE!!!!! this hole process has just been a one state of confusion to the nxt and when we think we have some handle on what is happing something else confuse's us all over again lol

okay my husband just got of the phone with the united kingdom immagration helpline and they impleyed we would roughly have a futher 5 months to wait to complete on our visa when the case is forwarded to the embasssy can some1 in simple terms please give us there timelines of ir1/cr-1 we currently waiting on the ds230 form (packet 4 form) and i am my husband's choice of agent and currently working with the nvc what are the steps that happen next because a flow chart of what the nvc sent with the choice of agent form empleays that we fill out some paper work with the nvc and then wait for an interveiw date at the embassy but the phone call emplayed that there are still alot more forms to fill out when the case is forwarded to the embassy PLEASE HELLP AND JUST EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENS NXT IN A TERM ME AND MY HUSBAND CAN UNDERSTAND PLEASE!!!!! this hole process has just been a one state of confusion to the nxt and when we think we have some handle on what is happing something else confuse's us all over again lol

you haven't received the I-864 Bill yet according to your timeline... when you received this the petitioner should fill up the forms (you can find this forms on USCIS website and the instructions and required documents needed to submit)...

then the beneficiary ( your husband can fill-up this and send it to you in advance ) have to fill-up the DS230 forms w/c also can be found on their website... and also the required documents to submit together with this forms ( you as the agent also will received this forms together with the "cover letter" w/c you will need to send together w/ your husband's DS230)

after you submit all of that, you have to wait for NVC to complete the review of your case, then they will send it to the Embassy.

now you will wait for the medical and interview schedule

P.S. there is also a shortcuts here to fill those forms, on NVC thread.. but I guess you won't need that co'z you may recieve your forms in a few days!

:thumbs: after the completion of your case at NVC you have to wait 2-4 months for an interview

Edited by frdmrk2

zCR-1 TIMELINE

10/25/06 - NOA1

01/18/07 - NOA2

01/29/07 - NVC Recv'd

02/05/07 - Choice of agent sent thru email

02/07/07 - I-864 Bill Generated

02/08/07 - NVC accepted choice of agent

02/09/07 - I-864 Bill Rec'd via mail

02/12/07 - IV Bill Generated

02/14/07 - Pay I-864 Bill

02/23/07 - IV Bill Recv'd

02/24/07 - Pay IV Bill

03/05/07 - DS-230 Generated

03/07/07 - I-864 Forms Recv'd

03/15/07 - I-864 Sent

03/17/07 - DS-230 Recv'd

03/19/07 - DS-230 Sent

04/16/07 - Recv'd RFE

05/02/07 - Case Complete!

05/22/07 - Case Forwarded To Manila

06/26/07 - Medical Exam & Interview Schedule

06/29/07 - Visa Received!

07/06/07 - Flight to US

07/24/07 - Apply for SSN

07/30/07 - Recv'd SSN

08/03/07 - Recv'd Green Card

I know it may get confusing but My husband and I are using the same screenname to make these posts. I am the petitioner (wife) and I have recieved the i864bill, and i have paid it. I have not heard anything since i paid it. My husband completed the choice of agent form and maade me his agent. I recieved the IV bill and paid it the same day as i paid the i-864. I did post these dates on my timeline if it is not showing sorry. But, nonetheless, after I complete our case at the NVC it is still 3-4 months????? My goodness how the time seems to grow.. We were told via the NVC when we started the NVC processes that after we had case complete it was just a couple of weeks. Its frustrating, I am sure you all know. Thanks again and please feel free to reply with any more suggestions, advice and comments.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.