rlt

EAD Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

This is my status online:

On February 28, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

---

I did get my Receipt Notice in the mail. Same for my AOS application.

I'll call them on Monday and get the whole address thing sorted out, but..

Why would they send me a written notice? Is this the same as an RFE?

I checked the copy of my appl. and there's no typo.

Help? Anyone?

Also, will that affect my application for AOS? My AOS status says it was transferred to CA and that's it.

So far, no biometrics letter in the mail. My notice is from Feb 7th.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

well all I can say...is I got my receipt notice for the 02 Feb and a notice it was transferred

to California and still to this date (now a month) and I still have not recieved my letter for

a biometrics appt. ???

I think I will give them a call Monday! as it usually takes about 2 weeks to get your

biometrics appt issued.

uote name='rlt' date='Mar 3 2007, 09:01 AM' post='756240']

This is my status online:

On February 28, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

---

I did get my Receipt Notice in the mail. Same for my AOS application.

I'll call them on Monday and get the whole address thing sorted out, but..

Why would they send me a written notice? Is this the same as an RFE?

I checked the copy of my appl. and there's no typo.

Help? Anyone?

Also, will that affect my application for AOS? My AOS status says it was transferred to CA and that's it.

So far, no biometrics letter in the mail. My notice is from Feb 7th.

Filed: Timeline

Is you name on your mailbox? if not put it on there.... also make an infopass appointment at your local office and get then to have the mail resent, they should also be able to tell you what the mail is.... if you phone the 0800 mis-info line then you could still be waiting for the letter in 30 days....

Kez

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.