Meli&Tommy

Medical Exam Cancelled Unexpectedly

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Well, my interview went great! Got my visa approved! a week ago so I'm still waiting to receive my passport and package, can't say anything about cargo expresso, haven't had any contact with them yet. I did not rescheduled my interview, but if you need to, they will give a date between 1-3 later depending on when they have openings. All of this info is on the embassy websites. Just google us embassy in Tegucigalpa and follow the link to the embassy's website

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Sorry for the late reply, we haven't been on VisaJourney much lately.

I'm sorry you're going through this as well. Good news is that at least they referred you to a new doctor, we didn't even get that and I had to tell Dr. Tomé's secretary that I was going to file a formal complaint to the Embassy if she didn't fix my issue. So she got me an appointment with Dr. Del Carmen instead, but even when I got there on Oct. 13th it was still unclear if Dr. Del Carmen was going to even receive us. He did thank God, but the whole experience is nerve-wrecking.

What they told me to do if I couldn't have an appointment by the 13th, was to reschedule with another Dr. if possible at a date after my interview, in your case, if possible on December 1st and then have them reschedule the interview for a couple of days later, maybe Dec 3rd or 4th if available? Or call Dr.Tomé's secretary and ask her if she can get you an appointment with another Dr. like I did, that way maybe you won't have to alter your plans. The Embassy gave me the option of rescheduling the appointment with them if needed for free, so that's an option too in case you must go to the Doctor that will start taking patients in Dec., I really think the Embassy needs more than 3 doctors.

Any suggestions form your interview experience or from cargo express ?

My experience overall didn't go as smooth as others, you can read my review about the Embassy on my profile if you wish. The Cargo Expreso thing didn't go smooth either unfortunately. The Embassy sent me an email saying my passport was ready and then it turned out it wasn't. From then on I decided to communicate directly with the woman at Cargo Expreso that actually gives you the passport since the entire time the Embassy kept giving incorrect info. about my passport. Turned out better that way. It took about 9 business days for them to give me back my passport, approx. 13 days total from my visa approval. Don't buy the return plane tickets too early until you have the passport in your hands.

I wish you luck in everything! Keep us posted! :thumbs:

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent: 2015-06-18

I-129F NOA1: 2015-06-26

NOA1 Hardcopy: 2015-07-02

NOA2: 2015-07-29

NOA2 Hardcopy: 2015-08-03

NVC Received: 2015-08-26

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2015-08-26

NVC Left: 2015-08-31

Consulate Received: 2015-09-08

Interview Date: 2015-10-20

Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2015-11-02

US Entry : 2015-11-04

Marriage : 2015-12-17

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hello

My husband has travel to honduras for his interview and medical exams when i called the doctor for an appointment only option i had was carmen... The Secretary who answer just advised me no app can be given just arrived two weeks before the interview date which he has done. He went in person and they say he cant be seen they refer him to claudia bravo but her name does not appear on the website as an approved doctor. Who can i contact to make sure its not a scam since i see someone mention her name in here about being approved by December. Just want to check it out

Timeline

When i went to my dr appointment I heard people saying that they had complained to the embassy about the situation with the drs and embassy had said they would add another dr, maybe that's her. You can call the embassy directly they should be able to give you information or you can email them, email is in Tegucigalpa Embassy website

Filed: Country: Honduras
Timeline

My husband completed his medical exam with Claidia Bravo on November 24th and his interview was on the 30th.

He was approved, now we are just waiting for cargo express.

Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the packet from cargo express??

Claudia Bravo is now working at the medical center where Elisa Carrazco works at. As od December 1st they work in the same building.

Filed: Country: Honduras
Timeline

When i went to my dr appointment I heard people saying that they had complained to the embassy about the situation with the drs and embassy had said they would add another dr, maybe that's her. You can call the embassy directly they should be able to give you information or you can email them, email is in Tegucigalpa Embassy website

Could you please help me ?

How long does cargo express take?

My husbands visa was printed on December 3rd and we are still waiting for his visa packet to arrive.

Do you have any suggestions on who to call ? Or does cargo express call you when it's ready

Timeline

The average wait time when I had my interview (November 2015) was 10 days. And that time was exact. You need to be checking your profile page on the website where selected the cargo expreso location it will tell you there when's at the cargo expreso location. U can also be calling the cargo expreso location when is close to the tenth day, that's what I did

Timeline

Actually the email was sent when the courier picked up the package from the embassy, the next day it was at cargo expreso. The number of days the embassy tells you, those are working business days, weekends and holidays don't count. It took me a total of 15 days from the time of interview to the time of pick it up at cargo expreso(2 weekends and a holiday got on the way) if you r gonna pick up the package in Tegucigalpa it may take a day less or so. I was in la ceiba.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

HOW MUCH YOU PAID WITH VACCINES X RAY AND EVERYTHING U DID ? IM ACTUALLY HAVE APPOINTMENT WITH LA DOCTORA BRAVO AND SHES NEEDS SOME INFORMATION FROM ME LIKE A PRINT PAGE OF MY CASE CHILDS BIRTDAYS ADDRESS BLA BLA I THOUGHT SHE WILL DO THAT

BESIDES THAT I HAVE TO SENT MEDICAL EXAMS, TAXES OF MY WIFE, HONDURAS POLICE RECORD FROM ME VIA CARGO EXPRESO I THOUGHT ONCE I HAVE EVERYTHING I WILL DRIVE TO CARGO EXPRESO AND DROP THE PAPER OFF AND THE SET , BUT I FOUND OUT I NEED TO GET REGESTER CREATE A PROFILE AND GET AN (UID) ITS SO FRUSTRATED YOU HAVE IDEA HOW CAN I GET IT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

HOW MUCH YOU PAID WITH VACCINES X RAY AND EVERYTHING U DID ? IM ACTUALLY HAVE APPOINTMENT WITH LA DOCTORA BRAVO AND SHES NEEDS SOME INFORMATION FROM ME LIKE A PRINT PAGE OF MY CASE CHILDS BIRTDAYS ADDRESS BLA BLA I THOUGHT SHE WILL DO THAT

BESIDES THAT I HAVE TO SENT MEDICAL EXAMS, TAXES OF MY WIFE, HONDURAS POLICE RECORD FROM ME VIA CARGO EXPRESO I THOUGHT ONCE I HAVE EVERYTHING I WILL DRIVE TO CARGO EXPRESO AND DROP THE PAPER OFF AND THE SET , BUT I FOUND OUT I NEED TO GET REGESTER CREATE A PROFILE AND GET AN (UID) ITS SO FRUSTRATED YOU HAVE IDEA HOW CAN I GET IT

I paid about 250 US dollars (you pay in Lempiras), it could be more depending on which vaccines you're missing and your age, they'd tell you once there.

No, she will not do that, you need to take the stuff they ask of you, including the pictures. It's for official documents they'll prepare for you to present on your way in to the U.S..

The person who has to send taxes is the person requesting you from USA, so yeah, she needs to get her W2 (tax related form) from her boss, the police records you must get from the Tegucigalpa office (no other) and it is the expensive one that's very thorough. That's stuff that you give out on your interview at the Embassy, unless you've already been to your interview and those are papers you have pending with them then I guess you follow their instructions and you send them via cargo expreso, otherwise they won't release your visa or green card. Because the way you're describing things doesn't seem to be the process everyone is following here. If you can give me more info. about your case I may be able to answer more precisely.

Edited by Meli&Tommy

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent: 2015-06-18

I-129F NOA1: 2015-06-26

NOA1 Hardcopy: 2015-07-02

NOA2: 2015-07-29

NOA2 Hardcopy: 2015-08-03

NVC Received: 2015-08-26

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2015-08-26

NVC Left: 2015-08-31

Consulate Received: 2015-09-08

Interview Date: 2015-10-20

Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2015-11-02

US Entry : 2015-11-04

Marriage : 2015-12-17

Timeline

ok ok well this is what happens i went to my first interview 2 years ago more than 2 years i guess in my first interview they denied me because i had inadmissibilities counsul told me i need to file I601 REGULAR WAIVER AND I212 WAIVER FOR DEPORTATION so last june my waivers got approved i get in touch with the embassy they email me i have to update some documents like taxes of 2014 of my wife and new medical exams and complete ds260 form send all that via cargo expreso i thought they gonna set up another interview for me but it seems like not i got everything except the medical exams i didnt get appointment till 17 of this month

Timeline

I paid about 250 US dollars (you pay in Lempiras), it could be more depending on which vaccines you're missing and your age, they'd tell you once there.

No, she will not do that, you need to take the stuff they ask of you, including the pictures. It's for official documents they'll prepare for you to present on your way in to the U.S..

The person who has to send taxes is the person requesting you from USA, so yeah, she needs to get her W2 (tax related form) from her boss, the police records you must get from the Tegucigalpa office (no other) and it is the expensive one that's very thorough. That's stuff that you give out on your interview at the Embassy, unless you've already been to your interview and those are papers you have pending with them then I guess you follow their instructions and you send them via cargo expreso, otherwise they won't release your visa or green card. Because the way you're describing things doesn't seem to be the process everyone is following here. If you can give me more info. about your case I may be able to answer more precisely.

ok ok well this is what happens i went to my first interview 2 years ago more than 2 years i guess in my first interview they denied me because i had inadmissibilities counsul told me i need to file I601 REGULAR WAIVER AND I212 WAIVER FOR DEPORTATION so last june my waivers got approved i get in touch with the embassy they email me i have to update some documents like taxes of 2014 of my wife and new medical exams and complete ds260 form send all that via cargo expreso i thought they gonna set up another interview for me but it seems like not i got everything except the medical exams i didnt get appointment till 17 of this month

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.