Pakistan October/November Case Complete and Interviews

67 posts in this topic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Usman be patient. I got my cc on 8th Sep and after a few frustrating weeks finally got my interview appointment email on 3rd October.

Usman be patient. I got my cc on 8th Sep and after a few frustrating weeks finally got my interview appointment email on 3rd October.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Usman be patient. I got my cc on 8th Sep and after a few frustrating weeks finally got my interview appointment email on 3rd October.plz fizza can u tell us ur case category and priority date and how much time it will take to complete

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Usman be patient. I got my cc on 8th Sep and after a few frustrating weeks finally got my interview appointment email on 3rd October.plz fizza can u tell us ur case category and priority date and how much time it will take to complete

plz fizza can u tell us ur case category and priority date and how much time ur case got completed

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you for your reply. I hope I get mid November date.

As far as Pakistan, it seem most people get interview date within a month and average wait time between your case close date and the interview date is 60-70 days.

Spoiler

USCIS
01/14/2015 - Sent I-130 -----------------------------------------
01/20/2015 - NOA 1 ------------------------------02/03/2015 - I-130 Approval/NOA2

NVC

02/23/2015 - Case received ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------03/02/2015 - Case Number and IIN assigned

03/06/2015 - DS -261 Available and complete ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------03/10/2015 - AOS Bill "PAID" status

03/10/2015 - AOS and IV Packages sent ------and now the wait begins!! praying for no checklists -----------------------------------------------03/13/2015 - AOS and IV Packages scanned at NVC----please God no checklist.....

03/31/2015 - AOS Form Review Completed by a Supervisor (Had to call many times) --------------------------------------------------------------04/02/2015 - Paid IV Bill Online

04/06/2015 - IV Bill "PAID" status -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------04/10/2015 - Check List Number 1

04/26/2015 - DS-260 Completed online ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------05/15/2015 - Case sent for Supervisor Review....seems like I am only getting things done through Supervisors

06/29/2015 - 2nd Review to Supervisor triggered, still stuck in NVC hell ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------07/13/2015 - Case completed

07/20/2015 - Received Case Completed confirmation email-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------08/24/2015 - Interview Scheduled Date Confirmation over the Phone

08/26/2015 - Received Interview Scheduled confirmation email -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/04/2015 - NVC called to inform about interview cancellation date

09/08/2015 - Received Interview Cancellation Email ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/22/2015 - Interview Date---------------Finally ----Old Interview Date  

09/10/2015 - Interview Rescheduled Date Confirmation over the Phone ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/11/2015 - Received Interview Rescheduled confirmation email

09/17/2015 - Case Status "In Transit" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/18/2015 - Case Status "Ready"  

10/01/2015 - Interview Rescheduled Date

Embassy
09/11/2015 - Medical ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------10/01/2015 - Interview and Approval Date 1

0/01/2015 - Case Status Changed to "Administrative Processing" ------------------------10/02/2015 - Case Status Changed to "Issued" 

XXXXXXX - Visa in hand ------------------------------------------------------------------------------XXXXXXX - POE

I-751
09/06/2015 - Package with USPS ------------------------ 09/09/2017 Delivered at Vermont Service Center

09/15/2017 Check Cashed --------------------------------- 09/19/2017- NOA received

Timeline

As far as Pakistan, it seem most people get interview date within a month and average wait time between your case close date and the interview date is 60-70 days.

Thank you for the Info, it's appreciated.

Hi there!

I had my interview yesterday at American embassy at Islamabad for K-1 fiancé visa !

When I was asked for my fingerprints at the counter ,During that process I have seen my file , and on top of that it was stamped "APPROVED" , I was happy as I already know I am gonna approved.

Than I was called to another counter for payment of visa fee and I have seen my file again with " APPROVED" page on top of it .

Than finally I was called upon for my interview and seen my file again stating "APPROVED" . I was happy as I knew it's approved .

But than begins the interview ,I greeted the CO ,there were two white men ,CO & his colleague ,he asked me following questions?

He took my left hand finger prints again

Q:U spend some time in UK?

I replied ....studies & work .

Q: than was asked for any of my family member outside Pak

I replied ..no

Q:He asked me about my wedding plans ?

I told him ...

Q:he asked me what my family think about that marriage ?

I replied...

I don't know what was that but he was pointing on computer screen and talking to his colleague ( something he don't seem to be agreed / or happy ..God knows what ?)

Than he told me we are putting you in Adminstratibe processing AP, and than told me contact them after 1 month (if I don't hear from them call/ email them )

The whole time of my interview I was confident and peaceful ,just for a little while when he said about AP, but I greeted them and wish them a gud day ( DONT know it was a good sign to say as I was confident when he said they putting me in AP, and I said OK).

My quarry is ,was it my hardluck or something ?

As they didn't ask me anything about my FIANCÉ ,and didn't ask about any of the document neither mine / nor my fiancé .they didn't give me any clue what I'm missing or why I'm being held in AP

ANY ONE PLS COMMENT AS I AM REALLY FEELING LOW, we already make plans of our marriage etc...

Is this normal that u see yourself APPROVED & than CO PUT U IN AP????

Timeline

Hi there!

I had my interview yesterday at American embassy at Islamabad for K-1 fiancé visa !

When I was asked for my fingerprints at the counter ,During that process I have seen my file , and on top of that it was stamped "APPROVED" , I was happy as I already know I am gonna approved.

Than I was called to another counter for payment of visa fee and I have seen my file again with " APPROVED" page on top of it .

Than finally I was called upon for my interview and seen my file again stating "APPROVED" . I was happy as I knew it's approved .

But than begins the interview ,I greeted the CO ,there were two white men ,CO & his colleague ,he asked me following questions?

He took my left hand finger prints again

Q:U spend some time in UK?

I replied ....studies & work .

Q: than was asked for any of my family member outside Pak

I replied ..no

Q:He asked me about my wedding plans ?

I told him ...

Q:he asked me what my family think about that marriage ?

I replied...

I don't know what was that but he was pointing on computer screen and talking to his colleague ( something he don't seem to be agreed / or happy ..God knows what ?)

Than he told me we are putting you in Adminstratibe processing AP, and than told me contact them after 1 month (if I don't hear from them call/ email them )

The whole time of my interview I was confident and peaceful ,just for a little while when he said about AP, but I greeted them and wish them a gud day ( DONT know it was a good sign to say as I was confident when he said they putting me in AP, and I said OK).

My quarry is ,was it my hardluck or something ?

As they didn't ask me anything about my FIANCÉ ,and didn't ask about any of the document neither mine / nor my fiancé .they didn't give me any clue what I'm missing or why I'm being held in AP

ANY ONE PLS COMMENT AS I AM REALLY FEELING LOW, we already make plans of our marriage etc...

Is this normal that u see yourself APPROVED & than CO PUT U IN AP????

Rxlamb Wish you all the best, I hope you get your visa soon.

Hi,

I have a question , please help me!!!

I Paid 120 $ fee online , Now the next step is DS-260,

How and where to fill out this form , as I dnt have any idea,

Please help me

What's your visa category?

Login to ceac website and u can fill ds260 over there after paying iv fee.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.