*Forever*Always*

EAD

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Has anyone recently been approved on the EAD cards and is your card still stuck under production? How long has it been and have you gotten your cards yet???

I was wondering how much is to this one immigration representatives words... He said EAD's are currently having delays and if you haven't received it after 60 days to call back... I sure hope the wait is not another 60 month as I can't financially do that..,,been waiting a total of 4 1/2 month... Hope someone can give me their recent experience.. Thanks

*Forever&Always*​​

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear "ForeverAndAlways", as of today my EAD is still pending, I filed my I-765 along with my I-485 and I-130 last July 10, 2015 NVC received it on July 16, 2015. I was approved for my AOS application and received my green card yesterday in the mail a total of 70 days ( 2 months and 8 days) from the time I mailed my packet to the time I was approved. Along with my green card I have received a RFE for my I-765 asking me for my physical address and an explanation why we do not use our physical address to receive our mail, I got confused because the IO that interviewed me told me I won't need my EAD once I have my green card which I do, anyways I would still be sending a letter of explanation providing my physical address and a request to mail all my correspondence with them to our PO Box (they have been sending my mail from their office from the NOA1 to my welcome letter to me ever since I filed), just to cover all basis. I called the USCIS customer service which of no use to me because the lady just read the general rule they follow, which in my mind I was saying blah blah blah and I just cut her off and asked her if she could just transfer me to an IO and so she did. Once I have talked to the IO she said to just send the letter of explanation and told me to include in my letter that I got approved and have gotten my green card in the mail.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Dear "ForeverAndAlways", as of today my EAD is still pending, I filed my I-765 along with my I-485 and I-130 last July 10, 2015 NVC received it on July 16, 2015. I was approved for my AOS application and received my green card yesterday in the mail a total of 70 days ( 2 months and 8 days) from the time I mailed my packet to the time I was approved. Along with my green card I have received a RFE for my I-765 asking me for my physical address and an explanation why we do not use our physical address to receive our mail, I got confused because the IO that interviewed me told me I won't need my EAD once I have my green card which I do, anyways I would still be sending a letter of explanation providing my physical address and a request to mail all my correspondence with them to our PO Box (they have been sending my mail from their office from the NOA1 to my welcome letter to me ever since I filed), just to cover all basis. I called the USCIS customer service which of no use to me because the lady just read the general rule they follow, which in my mind I was saying blah blah blah and I just cut her off and asked her if she could just transfer me to an IO and so she did. Once I have talked to the IO she said to just send the letter of explanation and told me to include in my letter that I got approved and have gotten my green card in the mail.

That was fast! It took 4 1/2 month to get the EAD approved and my i360. My i485 is still pending... I am so ready to work.. Thank you for your input

*Forever&Always*​​

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.