nycplungon

NYC Processing Time

38 posts in this topic

But also in NYC office, I sent in my application in April and haven't been scheduled interview yet. Maybe just my bad luck.

maybe you file is stuck in somebody desk or something like that my friend send also in April and she already us citizen like 1 month ago

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

HELLO JUST TO LEST YOU KNOW NYC PROCCES IS REALLY FAST A LEAST THIS YEAR I SEND IN JUNE I ALREADY HAD MY INTERVIEW JUST WAITING FOR OATH LETLER IS YOU DID FPRIBT 09/25 YOU PROBABLY GET NOTIFICATION FOR INTERVIEW BY OCTOBER 25 HO-FULLY GOOD LUCK ..

Thank you. That's what my friend and aunt said. And I just got a notice this afternoon that I'm in line for interview! Hopefully can get my interview letter within a month. :goofy:

Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number NBC*00xxxxxxxxx, with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony. You should receive your notice within 30 days of its mailing date. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

You got a notice quick. Congrats! I am still waiting on oath letter. I'm getting frustrated.

what floor was you interview i got all SISO NUMBER(SENIOR IMIGRATION SERVIVE OFICCER WHAT FLLOR AND YOU SEND ME THE LAST NAME OF THE OFICCER AND I GIVE YOU THEY NUMBER OR YOU REMEMBER WHAT FLOOR WAS YOU INTERVIEW?

I GONNA GIVE YOU A LIST OF NAME IS YOU ISO IS THERE PLEASE LEST ME KNOW AND I GIVE YOU THE SENIOR IMIGRACION OFIICER SUPERVISOR TO CALL OK

I submitted my application in April and did my fingerprint in May, but haven't received anything after that. Also tried to contact my Senators and Congressmen, but no one is willing to help. What really should I do now? Help!

SORRY TO HEARD ABOUT THAT YOU DON'T EVEN GET YOU INTERVIEW YET

NYC FIELD OFFICE AOS 8TH FLOOR;

-AMOUR LATOYA C

-BAI, JOON S

-ESSAYOUFI,SIMO

-GREENE,BRYAN L

-MACIOCA,MIHAELA

-MORALES,ANYELINA

-MUSIC MERITE

-ZORRILLA YNGRID E

LEST ME KNOW IF YOU N 652 SAY ANY OF THIS NAME IS NOT I GOTTO GIVE OTHE LIST OF OFICCER

Wow! That's horrible. Did you call customer service and ask to speak to a supervisor?

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU N652 WHAT OFFICER NAME IS ON THAT IN THE RESULTS OF YOU INTERVIEW THE ISO NAME IS THERE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.