Jump to content

Transfer From Dubai to the Philippines

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts


I am petitioning my parent to come to the US, i filed the i-130 a little over 2 months ago . I received letter saying they got my packet and ask for more evidence which i sent almost immidiately. They are currently living/working in Dubai but would like go back to the Philippines. Is it possible to transfer or change their location from dubai to the Philippines? On the i-130 the address we used is their current address which is in dubai. They are planning to go back home(the philippines) as soon we find out if it's ok to continue their papers in the Philippines.

Thanks in advance ^^


K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-22

NVC Received : 2008-12-04

Interview Date : 2009-01-08

Visa Received : 2009-01-20

US Entry : 2009-02-20

Marriage : 2009-04-18

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.