Janelle2002

Donald Trump is insulting Asians Now

13 posts in this topic

Donald Trump is insulting Asians nowby Zoomin TV 0:32 mins

It seems Donald Trump hasn't stopped insulting large groups such as the hispanic community or women, now he's mocking Asians. Donald Trump just keeps on winning those votes!

https://screen.yahoo.com/donald-trump-insulting-asians-now-132006607.html

Click the link for the video

I guess he just pissed of lost and a few of his other ardent supporters.

Nope, they'll still support him. There was a poll done yesterday about Trump supporters. Apparently, there's nothing he can do to upset them. I wager as long as he steers clear of gun owners that are part of the majority, he's good to go. Lib and the rest of the folks will just say it's not their wives he's talking about.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

That is exactly what we were told when dealing with Koreans: It was not meant as an insult it was meant as an understanding of how their culture deals with business.

If I pull up videos of say.. 10 politicians imitating Americans can we call it even? I know its only racists and insulting when its a conservative doing it but a 10 to 1 should make it about right.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Timeline

Ow they are hooked. The Republicans didn't win the Asian vote last time and won't win it this time either.

How will African Americans vote? Not for a racist Trump.

How will Hispanics and Asians vote? Not for Trump or Bush

How will women vote? Not for someone who doesn't want to spend money on women's issues.

How will milennials vote? We live in the iphone age. Before the iphone came out, the GOP had a huge advantage of neighborhoods, churches, fear. Now voters (especially younger voters) are much better informed and have news and information sent to their smart phones. They're not catching the news on Fox News.

We live in a different world than we did in 2004 when there was a chance a Bush could squeak out a win.

Now it's more of will the GOP lose a squeaker or by a landslide?

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That is exactly what we were told when dealing with Koreans: It was not meant as an insult it was meant as an understanding of how their culture deals with business.

If I pull up videos of say.. 10 politicians imitating Americans can we call it even? I know its only racists and insulting when its a conservative doing it but a 10 to 1 should make it about right.

And did your firm get any contracts????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This explains why the buffoon has not succeeded in the Japanese market... Etiquette is of the utmost importance in business dealings as well as daily life. If he talked like that in meetings he would appear far too direct for starters, and although he might get the odd "Hai, hai", everyone would be laughing behind his back and ignoring his ideas.

No Trump Tower in Tokyo. Too many have studied in the US now to fall for such nonsense ...

This explains why the buffoon has not succeeded in the Japanese market... Etiquette is of the utmost importance in business dealings as well as daily life. If he talked like that in meetings he would appear far too direct for starters, and although he might get the odd "Hai, hai", everyone would be laughing behind his back and ignoring his ideas.

No Trump Tower in Tokyo. Too many have studied in the US now to fall for such nonsense ...

I bet they'd let him build if he let the boys run a train on Melania.