HeavensAngel

pls explain me step by step process after NOA 1 and the approval NOA ?

3 posts in this topic

thanks for taking time to reply my quarries

my questions are

1. when and after how long ill hear from embassy? as i have got NAO1 & NAO2

2.DO ALL THE INFORMATION IS IN PACKET-3 , WHICH IS THE NEXT STEP AFTER RECIEVING NAO1 & NAO2?

3.when do the USCIS web site shows when the case is forwarded to NVC? as for now it just state my case is approved?

4.how long NVC takes some time to assign case id ?

5. can i pay in pakistani rupess intead of uS$ AT embassy

pls explain me step by step process after NOA 1 and the approval NOA ?

cheers

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Progress to Asia: South Regional Forum~

~The myriad of inquiries involve numerous parts of the process~

(mod hat off)

To get an overview of the process, review the K1 Flowchart: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

Check in at the regional forum for embassy-specific instructions/requirements.

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Edited by Pitaya

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

I wanna know following things pls, I have my NAO-2 and needs to know further step

1- how I am gonna informed by embassy for my physical & interview ?
2- what Is Packet 3 & what's included in that
3-how many days it took to book for physical test & what I have to provide it with (any documentation)
4-I never had vaccination that I can think of ( just once I remember when I was 13,14 yr old ) ,I don't have a record for that plus how long it gonna take for my physical if I don't have any vaccination etc. done before or any medical examination
5-how to Fill the DS-160 form ( is it online I can fill it at home too , what things I should remember while filling this form)
6- what's the nicest way to get interview appointment. Of your choice ( day or time) is it possible, further more how to book it
7- how the interview is performed in Islamabad (through window / one on one sitting on table )? What's the best way and how long it took ? Do they decide on spot plus Are they friendly or nasty
8-Do I have to send any further information to Embassy after I fill packet 3 ( which I really don't know , since I have not received it yet )

Thanks for your reply earlier and spending time , I really appreciate
Looking forward
Cheers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.