HeavensAngel

K1 fiancé visa - please guide me of steps involved .I am newbie here

2 posts in this topic

Dear friends ,I need your guidance ,my fiancé is in islamabad Pakistan , we have received, I-129f ,NAO-1 & NAO-2 until we start the process .

My quarries are I am confused about the list of documents my fiancé in USA send me in application packet as supporting documents

1) could u please list this for me ?

2) also when I am gonna hear from embassy for my interview / physical medical

3) how many days it took until I hear from many about theses 2things

4) how long it actually took to do medical & where in Islamabad ,also any thing special I need doing before going for it

5)how to book for the interview

6) if some one has given interview in Islamabad ? How it looks like apparently ? Questions / time duration / do they approve reject on spot

7)watsapp/ Skype conversation - how many pages sufficient / month

8) how to fill DS-160 ... Is it a problem if I run out time

I am asking all those questions ,as I am really stressed and not enough people around me to guide ,this is the only way for knowing the process

I again appreciate if some one spend time to explain and ans my quarries

God bless you all

Thanks in advance

Looking forward !

Salman from Islamabad

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

Hey your english isn't the best, but I'll try to help you, if you think I've not answered a question let me know.

Dear friends ,I need your guidance ,my fiancé is in islamabad Pakistan , we have received, I-129f ,NAO-1 & NAO-2 until we start the process .

My quarries are I am confused about the list of documents my fiancé in USA send me in application packet as supporting documents

1) could u please list this for me ?

The items that your fiance should send you are listed in the guides in the "What to send your fiance once the I-129F is approved" section ( http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide)

2) also when I am gonna hear from embassy for my interview / physical medical

They will contact you once they have received your case from the NVC in the form of packet 3 which will outline what you need to gather; and provide details about what you need for the medical and where you can go to get it. (These documents should more or less be the same as the list given in that guide above)

3) how many days it took until I hear from many about theses 2things

I do not understand.

4) how long it actually took to do medical & where in Islamabad ,also any thing special I need doing before going for it

I cannot speak to the medical in Islamabad, but my medical took a few hours, due to waiting behind other persons. The examination itself was not long. You should provide your vaccination records, and if you have any outstanding medical condition, you should provide those records or records for any major hospitalisations. Packet 3 will outline exactly what you need to provide though. See http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Medical/ISL%20-%20Islamabad.pdf for the location of the approved clinics.

5)how to book for the interview

Region specific, I cannot answer this. Some embassies book the interview for you and others ask that you make it.

6) if some one has given interview in Islamabad ? How it looks like apparently ? Questions / time duration / do they approve reject on spot

I'm not sure.

7)watsapp/ Skype conversation - how many pages sufficient / month

I am not sure of the fraud level of your country, but if it is high fraud be prepared to answer a lot of questions and bring a lot of proof.

8) how to fill DS-160 ... Is it a problem if I run out time

The DS-160 can be found online on the CEAC page.

I am asking all those questions ,as I am really stressed and not enough people around me to guide ,this is the only way for knowing the process

I again appreciate if some one spend time to explain and ans my quarries

God bless you all

Thanks in advance

Looking forward !

Salman from Islamabad

Hope I was able to help even if a little.

Edited by JDWright

02 Aug 2012 -- Met online

23 Feb 2013 -- Relations began (L)

19 May 2014 -- Visited! :luv:

26 Jun 2014 -- Engaged :dancing:

15 Oct 2014 -- I-129F package finished and mailed to Dallas

17 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 (email) TSC

22 Oct 2014 -- ARN updated

13 May 2015 -- NOA2 (email) :dancing:

19 May 2015 -- NOA2 Hardcopy

4 June 2015 -- NVC received (I think lol) Case number assigned.

11th June 2015 -- NVC sent to Bridgetown

16th June 2015 -- Bridgetown received

17th June 2015 - PCKT3 received
30th June 2015 - PCKT4 received

9th July 2015 - Medical (too many needles :/ )

21st July 2015 - Interview date :goofy:

10th August 2015 - Approved

12th August 2015 - Issued

13th August 2015 - Visa in hand via DHL

24th August 2015 - US arrival (POE MIA)

I am the beneficiary

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.