Jump to content

Question about required 2x2 pictures

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I am just starting the I-129F filing process. I have a question about te required password size photos. I know I can send photo copies as part of the package but for my beneficiary, can I use a color copy emailed to me by him? Or do I need to have him send me the original to keep on hand (and send photocopy of it as part of package). I just want to be sure I get this part correct. Thank you all in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You must submit photos on glossy (photo) paper. You may use a digital image, but you must compose it to conform to the requirements, and then print it on the correct paper. The USCIS has a template to help: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/photos/photo-composition-template.html

Good luck!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.