sirc19

CEAC CONFIRMATION

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received this today,..... I have done the ds 260, but I have not yet been submitted my civil and aos until now bec I am still waiting for some documents.. I am planning to submit all my documents this week but I received this already today.. Are they saying that my ds 260 is being submitted eventhough my civil documents are not there yet? Am I in trouble now? And on the confirmation page that I have to print it tells to submit civil documents now, am I in trouble bec the ds 260 is submitted without reviewing it with my civil documents or im still on Okay side? Please response....... Thank you so much Or is anyone here who received this email after doing ds260 and civil documents is not yet submitted yet?.. Thank you again

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for being a valued U.S. Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) customer. Your online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application Form(DS-260) has been submitted.

Name Provided: XXXXXXXXXXX

Completed On: 17 JULY 2015 06:31:38 EST

Case Number: XXXXXXXXX

YOUR CONFIRMATION PAGE IS ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IN A PDF FILE!

You must follow the instructions on the confirmation page in order for the U.S. Department of State to continue processing your visa application.

How to print your Confirmation Page:

1. DOUBLE CLICK on the attached file.

2. From within Adobe Reader, go to FILE and select PRINT

Please double check to see that you indeed have Adobe Acrobat installed on your system. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

***Important: Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not set up to receive email.

Edited by sirc19

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

that email is just confirming you submitted a ds 260.. go ahead and mail those supporting documents as they will be reviewed for 30 plus days..

print out the confirmation letter, barcode letter with list of supporting documents to submit to nvc plus photocopies of all your documents

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

don't forget the people who review the ds-260 and all the documents are in different department, so the dept. who will review the ds-260 is not the same dept. that will review the documents....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.