16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

My lawyer sent the waiver next day delivery on jun/10/2015 got accepted Jun/11/2015 on Jun/12 they sent me a notice to do my fingerprints july/7/2015 I got I-130 approved last year for same sex marriage it took about 4months to get approved.

Im already paid the IV fees and the AOS to NVC and also my lawyer already submit the DS260 i think on DOS website, is there an estimate time after biometrics fingerprint to get approved or deny for the waiver? And how long it takes to get the interview date which in my case will be in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Im living in miami for almost 10 yrs.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi Javi22,

I submitted the I-601A for my husband on 5/18/2015, he had his fingerprints done on 6/8/2015. His waiver was approved on 7/22/2015. That's great that you already paid the IV Fees and AOS to NVC and that your lawyer submitted DS260 ahead of time.

I filled everything myself ahead of time too. NVC sent the paperwork on 6/27/2015 to the U.S Consulate in Tegucigalpa by mistake, but I'm so glad they did so because his interview was scheduled for 8/11/2015 and because his approval came in before his appointment, we were told by the U.S Consulate in Tegucigalpa that he can bring the I-601A approval notice to the interview.

Hang in there the waiver approval is taking less than 3 months if all the required documentation was submitted.

Good Luck :)

Edited by Chino3537

Timeline

Thanks Chino, im glad to hear that.

The waiting time is the worst in this cases, I guess we just gotta be patience about it.

Best of luck for his interview?, keep me updated on hows the interview in Tegucigalpa ends.

Thank You! ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hey guys..my I-601A was approved agosto 7 2015 yeaaaa..u guys know how long do they take to sent a notice that they did a appointment in tegus ??for my interview..gracias

My I-601A took like 2 months 1/2 to get approval

Timeline

Hi Sabiux,

Congrats on your approval. After the I-601A has been approved it takes about 7 business day for you to receive the approval letter from USCIS. As far as the appointment for the interview goes, it's taking about 1 months for the embassy to assign the interview date after the approval.

Hey guys..my I-601A was approved agosto 7 2015 yeaaaa..u guys know how long do they take to sent a notice that they did a appointment in tegus ??for my interview..gracias

My I-601A took like 2 months 1/2 to get approval

Edited by Chino3537

Timeline

Thank u so much...ok..does my lawyer have to the interview overther in tegus ? With the embassy or USCIS does that after I-601A got approval ??

Timeline

Thank u so much...ok..does my lawyer have to the interview overther in tegus ? With the embassy or USCIS does that after I-601A got approval ??

Hey Sabiux,

Congrats on your approval, you must be very Excited about it :) :)

USCIS notify NVC that you waiver has been approved, make sure you or your lawyer submit your DS260 it will give you a confirmation page that you have to print it out, you need that confirmation on your interview in Tegucigalpa, beside that, National Visa Center (DOS) will give you a date for your interview, you gotta be on top of that, making sure they receive that approval on your 601A from USCIS.

Suerte en todo compatriota !!

Timeline

Yea I'm happy ..my friend just came from Honduras this Saturday,he spent 3 weeks there now he's back here ..and wat is SD260 ??

Meant DS260..

Timeline

Hi Javi22,

I submitted the I-601A for my husband on 5/18/2015, he had his fingerprints done on 6/8/2015. His waiver was approved on 7/22/2015. That's great that you already paid the IV Fees and AOS to NVC and that your lawyer submitted DS260 ahead of time.

I filled everything myself ahead of time too. NVC sent the paperwork on 6/27/2015 to the U.S Consulate in Tegucigalpa by mistake, but I'm so glad they did so because his interview was scheduled for 8/11/2015 and because his approval came in before his appointment, we were told by the U.S Consulate in Tegucigalpa that he can bring the I-601A approval notice to the interview.

Hang in there the waiver approval is taking less than 3 months if all the required documentation was submitted.

Hi Javi22,

Hey Chino, best of luck tomorrow for ur spouse. ?????

Timeline

Thank you.

Piece of advise make sure you make the appointment for the physical as soon as you get the appointment letter. It's taking a long time for people to get appointments with the doctor.

I'll post tomorrow how it went.

Timeline

Guys u have any # to make the appointment there ??

Hey Sabiux,

Click in this link and follow those steps: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/approved/contact.html

u cant call to make an appt, fill out the DS260 and the AOS, Im assuming that you already pay the IV visa fees and the AOS before you submit the Waiver, after you submit those documents is when they going to give you a date for your appoinment.

do you have an attorney?? if you got any question feel free to ask.

Timeline

Thank u..yea we have a lawyer..i think we already pay those IV & AOS thing after I-601A sent..but about the DS260 i dont understand to much..!! Do we have to fill it up after this i-601A is approved or b4..?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.