muhkoo

Yaounde appointments & interview

55 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

From everything I've seen, it says to wait until they contact you for an interview for K-1. I don't agree that they are waiting on us because without

VJ K-1's wouldn't even know what to do next to be "ready." I haven't received any information since I got NOA2. We're supposed to contact the embassy for Packet 3 now according to the website. A friend of mine whose then-fiance got his visa around March received Packet 3 in an email with the

I sent an email today to request Packet 3 again and mentioned that we need an interview date. I'm going to have my fiance call tomorrow though just to ask to make sure we should just wait.

hello muhkoo

Please,Did your fiance call the embassy?Did they send him packet 3 with interview date?.

I don't have my interview's date yet.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

hello muhkoo

Please,Did your fiance call the embassy?Did they send him packet 3 with interview date?.

I don't have my interview's date yet.

Does your status say Ready? When did it arrive in Yaounde?

We haven't heard anything yet :( It's been 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Got packet 3 today. Interview is October 20th.

waouhhhhh october 20 th hmmm good.you already filled your ds 160.

my interview is schedule for august 25 gmmm.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hello all,

Where are you since?you are very quiet.

I had my interview on August 25 .I got approved.I thank God.

I received my visa in hand on september 3(I went pick up).

you know,having a lot of proof of relationship doesn't seem desperate at all.I went there with more than 600 page of viber,more than 200 page of whatsapp,more than 200 pages of emails , money gram receipts and 89 pictures.p

please don't stay quiet like that.

Timeline

How long to go from NOA2 to the embassy? I got my NOA2 on September 1, am still waiting to hear something. Figured I would start calling this week.

How your interview? I've been reviewing questions with my fiancée. She's only left Cameroon once, to visit Italy. We've known each other almost three years, I think the only real "red flag" we have is that I am 20 years older than her.

There don't seem to be many cases from Cameroon, it's hard to get info.

Could you send me the package 3 instructions?

Appreciate any info you can share, and congrats!

How long to go from NOA2 to the embassy? I got my NOA2 on September 1, am still waiting to hear something. Figured I would start calling this week.

How your interview? I've been reviewing questions with my fiancée. She's only left Cameroon once, to visit Italy. We've known each other almost three years, I think the only real "red flag" we have is that I am 20 years older than her.

There don't seem to be many cases from Cameroon, it's hard to get info.

Could you send me the package 3 instructions?

Appreciate any info you can share, and congrats!

Timeline

Hello all,

Where are you since?you are very quiet.

I had my interview on August 25 .I got approved.I thank God.

I received my visa in hand on september 3(I went pick up).

you know,having a lot of proof of relationship doesn't seem desperate at all.I went there with more than 600 page of viber,more than 200 page of whatsapp,more than 200 pages of emails , money gram receipts and 89 pictures.p

please don't stay quiet like that.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

What kinds of questions did they ask? My fiance did his medical today and his interview is in one month.

• 8 months later...
Timeline

Does anyone still follow this forum? We just received our case number and wondering what the next step is? Do we contact the embassy or do they contact us? Now that he has the case number can he just go get his medical or does he have to wait for the embassy to contact him? How much does the medical exam cost? He already got his vaccinations in March. Please help us. Thank you in advance

Pamela the U.S. Petitioner

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

K-1 Visa Journey AOS Journey

Feb 09, 2016: Sent I-129f to Dallas Lockbox Nov 21, 2016: Sent AOS Package to Chicago Lockbox

Feb 11, 2016: Dallas Lockbox Received I-129f (sent to CSC)

Feb 17, 2016: Received NOA1 Email

Feb 22, 2016: Received NOA1 Hard Copy

Mar 09, 2016: Received Vaccinations

Apr 11, 2016: Received RFE Email

Apr 18, 2016: Received RFE Hard Copy

Apr 18, 2016: Sent Reply for RFE

Apr 19, 2016: CSC Received RFE Reply

May 11, 2016: Received NOA2 Email (85 days)

May 16, 2016: Received NOA2 Hardcopy

Jun 02, 2016: NVC Received our Case

Jun 03, 2016: Received Case Number

Jun 06, 2016: Medical

Jun 07, 2016: Case Left NVC for Embassy

Jun 09, 2016: Embassy Received Case "Ready"

Aug 02, 2016: Interview!!! APPROVED!!!!!

Aug 18, 2016: Visa Issued

Aug 25, 2016: POE JFK New York City

Aug 26, 2016: MARRIED!! :wub: (L) :dancing:

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.