SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

my visa issued this what it said today but i dont know how i will pick it up because i cant register in ustraveldocs. com do i need help or do i need to contact them???

go to armex the main office in amman and they will help u with it.

but when u register on ustraveldocs.com

you must chose IV Address and then you chose CR1 then u fill out the information on the sheet then you get to chose which armex you want to pick up your passport from

Timeline

It's crazy how majority of Jordanians never bothered to enter the information on their Timeline. I found the Timeline to be the best feature of this site, in most cases it can accurately predict waiting time frame.

Timeline

It's crazy how majority of Jordanians never bothered to enter the information on their Timeline. I found the Timeline to be the best feature of this site, in most cases it can accurately predict waiting time frame.

it will not give you an accurate prediction most of us waited 4-6 months for an interview now people are waiting a month again .

Timeline

it will not give you an accurate prediction most of us waited 4-6 months for an interview now people are waiting a month again .

Thanks for the info Morgan. Thanks to all the delays we incurred we only managed to send out our documents only recently. NVC sent us a confirmation dating the 7th of December, so were still a bit off from Case Complete. I hope after receiving Case Complete we don't wait longer than a month for an interview, because our case would be nearing one year.

Timeline

go to armex the main office in amman and they will help u with it.

but when u register on ustraveldocs.com

you must chose IV Address and then you chose CR1 then u fill out the information on the sheet then you get to chose which armex you want to pick up your passport from

even if i sent my documant from aramix in irbid ?? the will not send it back on the same address ?

Timeline

Finally, my wife's visa status changed to Administrative Processing. How long does this stage normally take?

We have been waiting for 39 days since the interview, I hope that we don't have to wait any longer!!!!

Timeline

Finally, my wife's visa status changed to Administrative Processing. How long does this stage normally take?

We have been waiting for 39 days since the interview, I hope that we don't have to wait any longer!!!!

mahmoud samarah when her status changed? sunday will change to issued inshaAllah and tusday will be ready for pickup from mine office cos they need two bussnis days after issued.inshaAllah khair

Timeline

mahmoud samarah when her status changed? sunday will change to issued inshaAllah and tusday will be ready for pickup from mine office cos they need two bussnis days after issued.inshaAllah khair

Timeline

one day after AP my husband status changed to issued

Timeline

It changed today, I checked this morning and It said Ready, this afternoon, it changed to AP. It is very strange because today is Friday.Is possible that they work on Fridays these days!!

one day after AP my husband status changed to issued

Thank you fatoosh for the info

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.