SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Guys did anyone of you interviewed and have been asked about the military paper? I am not sure if needs to be completed on the NVC letter it said inapplicable but I am worried they will ask about it.

Timeline

Guys did anyone of you interviewed and have been asked about the military paper? I am not sure if needs to be completed on the NVC letter it said inapplicable but I am worried they will ask about it.

hi my husband took military paper with him when he dropped off his papers but the person at the window return it to him and asked him if he works with the ministry of defense. but on the NVC appointment letter next to military records they have S. so i told him to take them to his interview which is on the 16th in case they ask for them

Timeline

hi my husband took military paper with him when he dropped off his papers but the person at the window return it to him and asked him if he works with the ministry of defense. but on the NVC appointment letter next to military records they have S. so i told him to take them to his interview which is on the 16th in case they ask for them

I believe S means they need a copy, correct? did your husband work in the military, that's why its required?

Hello according to NVC the military records for Jordan is unobtainable, so its simple no need for that and just bring the documents they asking in the letter and on the embassy website, just make sure that the letter barcode it has X letter which mean unobtainable

Another thing , u might see in interview letter next to military record S letter, just make sure the S letter there is goes for the military records no something else coz sometimes the codes does not appear exactly next to the required documents

Timeline

Great point... Make sure the S is on the military record line. If so, he should take the original to interview as stated. My husband no longer is serving in the Jordan military so his was marked X. Although, he did take his military id just in case they wanted to see it. Since every case is different my advice is if you scanned at one time any military docs they received it and will show S.

Timeline

I believe S means they need a copy, correct? did your husband work in the military, that's why its required?

my husband is still serves in the military as i stated before the interview letter says S next to military records but when he dropped off the papers the person at the return all the papers that concern his military work and just asked him if he was working for the ministry of defense :)

Timeline

Another thing , u might see in interview letter next to military record S letter, just make sure the S letter there is goes for the military records no something else coz sometimes the codes does not appear exactly next to the required documents

my husbands interview letter the S goes for the military records I think because I did scan something regrading his work at the military and they want to see the original but when my husband dropped off his papers they returned the military papers to him but told him to take them to his interview in case the consul ask for them

Edited by fatoosh13

Timeline

Hello according to NVC the military records for Jordan is unobtainable, so its simple no need for that and just bring the documents they asking in the letter and on the embassy website, just make sure that the letter barcode it has X letter which mean unobtainable

but in his interview letter they have S next to military records and thats why he took it with him to drop off

but in his interview letter they have S next to military records and thats why he took it with him to drop off

I agree with Kbcjordan, if u submitted any documents before to NVC so just in case let him have them by the time of interview, your husband situation is different coz he still active on duty and about question of ministry of defebse, I guess u mentioned your husband in civil defense so the civil defense follow to interior ministry, but JAF and GID follow to ministry of defense

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.