SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Guys, Today the #USConsulJO on Twitter confirmed 5-6 months to get an interview. We all know this, but I was hoping there would be some reassuring comment that they are trying to reduce the wait time, but that was not mentioned.

MaanAbdelkader

@USConsul What is the current typical wait time to be granted an interview date for immigration visa after NVC case complete?

USConsulJO

@MaanAbdelkader It takes 5 up to 6 months. Thanks

Edited by voladdict

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Some of us waited for 6 mo now... what is new?

I called NVC and asked them and have denied that the time is 5 or 6 months, they assured me that I will hear very good news soon and also priority date is september 9. its been over a year since i strated my husbands case

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

I called NVC and asked them and have denied that the time is 5 or 6 months, they assured me that I will hear very good news soon and also priority date is september 9. its been over a year since i strated my husbands case

Inshallah. Has your husband's case not been completed? I noticed you sent everything off to the NVC 4/30/15 and typically it takes 30 days to review and get case complete.

Timeline

Inshallah. Has your husband's case not been completed? I noticed you sent everything off to the NVC 4/30/15 and typically it takes 30 days to review and get case complete.

in April it was still 60 around May/June 30 became normal .

morgan did you just really say my husband have to wait 5 months for an interview date? lol

5 no lol 6-7 yes welcome to the long wait .

Timeline

my husbands case was completed july 24th and since then I heard nothing from them so I called and demanded an answer to why is till now he hasnt been scheduled an interview. the person was very nice and did tell me that my husbands case is next in line to be scheduled for an interview and I was hoping that i would hear something this week

in April it was still 60 around May/June 30 became normal .

5 no lol 6-7 yes welcome to the long wait .

OMG tell me you are kidding??? are you still waiting and how long have you been waiting for?

Timeline

my husbands case was completed july 24th and since then I heard nothing from them so I called and demanded an answer to why is till now he hasnt been scheduled an interview. the person was very nice and did tell me that my husbands case is next in line to be scheduled for an interview and I was hoping that i would hear something this week

OMG tell me you are kidding??? are you still waiting and how long have you been waiting for?

uh no lol go back and read through these pages there are about 30 of us in this group people that have just got interviews are ccs from April and may for November my case was done July 1st. The rep lied to you. Edited by Morganalmonshid94

Timeline

how did u ask the guy i want to call and ask about my husband as well. i been waiting since june

read the pages in this group they are working on April and may for November. June will likely be December . Edited by Morganalmonshid94

Timeline

uh no lol go back and read through these pages there are about 30 of us in this group people that have just got interviews are ccs from April and may for November my case was done July 1st. The rep lied to you.

so your case was done july 1st and you got an interview letter for november??? or are you still waiting for an interview letter

Edited by fatoosh13

Timeline

so your case was done july 1st and you got an interview letter for november??? or are you still waiting for an interview letter

no still waiting April and may ccs are getting scheduled for November July won't be till January more than likely . Edited by Morganalmonshid94

Timeline

no still waiting April and may ccs are getting scheduled for November July won't be till January more than likely .

OMG my husband is going to go crazy, I was there August and right before I came back to USA found out that I was pregnant and he didnt want me to travel back but had to come back or i will lose my job :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: SOO MAD

Timeline

OMG my husband is going to go crazy, I was there August and right before I came back to USA found out that I was pregnant and he didnt want me to travel back but had to come back or i will lose my job :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: SOO MAD

sorry wish it was different but it's jordan .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.