5 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, everyone.

It's really hard to get through NVC phone line nowadays. It's always busy! Anyway, i didnt know if we should go ahead and go to step 2 which is paying the fees.

When i check the nvc website, i see there under my husband name (petition) that it's not paid and in the applicant, it's my son's name, it shows as n/a and My name is not included. What do i do?

How long has it been since you made the payment? You might need to give it some time to be updated. For example, I am doing an I-130 for a client and it took a few days to be updated to show "paid."

Best of luck!

Timeline

Hi thanks for the reply.

Actually we havent paid yet. We did the choose an agent step and completed it last apr13,2015 and its over a month now and we're not sure if we should go to step 2 already which is the paying part. We cant get through the busy line of nvc and when i go check the website to pay i dont see my name there, just for my hubby, who is the petitioner, and my son, who is my dependent.

And it shows n/a too instead of not paid.

What do i do? :(

Just my opinion, but you are going to need to make the payment to get to the next step. The client I am working with he made the payment and now I an doing the next step - AOS and supporting documents...

Best of luck!

Timeline

Hi, thank you for ur reply. I would really like to go ahead and pay now but it shows there "not yet invoiced" and the only names that show there are for my husband (petitioner) and my son's (my beneficiary). My name is nowhere to be found and i am the principal applicant. What do i do?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.