Kofi1

NVC DELAY TO INTIEW LETTER

293 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Email headline was like profile creation instruction. And need to do that for letting them know from which in ur country u want to collect ur passport or submit additional document after the interview.

Oh ok, we have only one location so no worries. Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey guys good luck to all who have an upcoming interview God will intervene and to those who didn't get the visa hold on tight and look up to God he will intervene at the right time. Don't focus on the Lady at the embaddy refusing a lot of people focus on ehst ur God can do. Trust me its not easy being denied a visa when you feel so so close for a visa in hand been there done it so I know how it feels. We were denied for a visa last month and it wasnt easy. I can believe they doing this but hey we ain't got much to do, all we can do is focus on our God n he will make everything beautiful in his time. I stumbled on vj just a day after we were refused for the K1 visa people advised I forget abt it n get married so.I van file for the cr 1. I did and I'm still in GH I got here 2 weeks ago and I did get married last week. Will be leaving for the states this week and file for the spousal thing. Any advise on information to gather while I'm here? I wish peoe who went on this route will wLk Mr through it. Right now I got my marriage certificate n pivs still working on 3 rd party affidavits of people who witness our marriage. Any suggestions will be welcome pls

Timeline

Hey guys good luck to all who have an upcoming interview God will intervene and to those who didn't get the visa hold on tight and look up to God he will intervene at the right time. Don't focus on the Lady at the embaddy refusing a lot of people focus on ehst ur God can do. Trust me its not easy being denied a visa when you feel so so close for a visa in hand been there done it so I know how it feels. We were denied for a visa last month and it wasnt easy. I can believe they doing this but hey we ain't got much to do, all we can do is focus on our God n he will make everything beautiful in his time. I stumbled on vj just a day after we were refused for the K1 visa people advised I forget abt it n get married so.I van file for the cr 1. I did and I'm still in GH I got here 2 weeks ago and I did get married last week. Will be leaving for the states this week and file for the spousal thing. Any advise on information to gather while I'm here? I wish peoe who went on this route will wLk Mr through it. Right now I got my marriage certificate n pivs still working on 3 rd party affidavits of people who witness our marriage. Any suggestions will be welcome pls

God is in control, but why did she thinks she can deny ppl from being with their spouses. What's her name please if you don't mind. USCIS should investigate that lady, they should ask her reason for thinking all the marriages in Ghana is not legitimate relationship, because it's crazy about her behavior. She can't continue breaking homes for her reason she's the only one knows.

Edited by trustG

Timeline

Just present ur marriage certificate wedding pictures pay your filling fees, they Amy ask you to bring an authentic from court so you can collect it and add to the marriage certificate..be blessed

Just present ur marriage certificate wedding pictures pay your filling fees, they Amy ask you to bring an authentic from court so you can collect it and add to the marriage certificate..be blessed

Timeline

Thx Kofi but what is authentic from the court?

Authentic is a letter/ document from court affirming that you are truely marries to your husband in the court of Law.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Oh I see you mean apart from the marriage certificate I still need a letter from the court?

God is in control, but why did she thinks she can deny ppl from being with their spouses. What's her name please if you don't mind. USCIS should investigate that lady, they should ask her reason for thinking all the marriages in Ghana is not legitimate relationship, because it's crazy about her behavior. She can't continue breaking homes for her reason she's the only one knows.

Timeline

Hi drusills29, how are u, I was just thinking of u, and wondering if all is well with u my sister let me hear from u and also if u have got an interview schedule from nvc, because we're still waiting for our interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.