Tiber1

What number to call Manila Embassy?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Fiancee got dropped into Administrative processing / review. The number on the email they sent has the following information.

If you have any questions, please call Visa Information and Appointment Services at (632) 982-5555 (from the Philippines) or (215) 571-1600 (from the United States). The call center is open Mondays through Fridays, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila Time), except on U.S. and Philippine holidays.

The 215-571-1600 number just rings busy, then disconnects and the Filipino number (632) 982-5555, when I tried to call, my cell phone company said the number was blocked for fraud?

They kept her passport and the CEAC website just says "no status". We are going to need her Passport for prior planned and paid for holiday to visit friends and family soon...

The whole visa process is so frustrating. They make the IRS seem friendly and efficient. At least you can always get hold of someone at the IRS.

Fiancee got dropped into Administrative processing / review. The number on the email they sent has the following information.

If you have any questions, please call Visa Information and Appointment Services at (632) 982-5555 (from the Philippines) or (215) 571-1600 (from the United States). The call center is open Mondays through Fridays, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila Time), except on U.S. and Philippine holidays.

The 215-571-1600 number just rings busy, then disconnects and the Filipino number (632) 982-5555, when I tried to call, my cell phone company said the number was blocked for fraud? I believe its (214) 571-1600

They kept her passport and the CEAC website just says "no status". We are going to need her Passport for prior planned and paid for holiday to visit friends and family soon...

The whole visa process is so frustrating. They make the IRS seem friendly and efficient. At least you can always get hold of someone at the IRS.

I wouldn't worry about Administrative processing. It's normal to go through that before visa gets issued. They kept her passport so she should be good. Website has been going coocoo for plenty of people lately.

Edited by iammrsregie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not worried about her getting her visa, we sent in A LOT of documentation covering everything. I'm just worried about getting her passport back in time for us to go meet her family and my friends. Trip around SE asia was planned and paid for a while ago...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.