8 posts in this topic

All finished completing my stepson's DS-260 and at the final page,clicking "sign and submitt" button does nothing, as well as clicking "next confirmation"??

Can't seem to complete the DS-260 since it won't accept the electronic signature!

Tried a different browser and signing in as Petition or applicant, still the same, can save, and review, but can't electronically sign!

https://ceac.state.gov/IVApp/IVApp/esign/signtheapplication.aspx?node=SignCertify

Anyone help with this, experience this?

Thank you

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

One thing i noticed different from my spouses DS-260 is when reviewing, the social security section doesn't have a check by it on my stepson's like my wife's, and is actually grey when its not highlighted for my stepson.

2w30to7.png

2cmzxl.png

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

You filled out your stepson's application? Shouldn't you say yes for "Did anyone help you in filling out this application?"

I wouldn't think so if you sign in as the petitioner, I think that is if someone besides one of the drop down box selections...

Doesn't have anything to do with that, what happened is yesterday the power went out just after clicking the "sign and submit application" button while sending the DS-260 online, now today the button does not respond, and cannot sign the application for completion.

Call the NVC and ask them. When I filled it out for my husband, I answered yes....because "you" is referring to the applicant (him) and not the petitioner (me).

Good luck in solving your problem.

I wouldn't think so if you sign in as the petitioner, I think that is if someone besides one of the drop down box selections...

Doesn't have anything to do with that, what happened is yesterday the power went out just after clicking the "sign and submit application" button while sending the DS-260 online, now today the button does not respond, and cannot sign the application for completion.

For men DS-260, you have to download the military form before you sign and complete the application.

2 days of frustration for my son DS 260 before I decided to download the military form!

I hope this suggestion would help u. Goodluck!

Edited by RoseCV

I did download the form previously, and still nothing. I called NVC and they said the same thing, tried it again but this time just opened in the browser instead of saving it. Same thing! Tried at least 5 other times and used a different browser as well with no difference.

So sent an email to the Embassy since the NVC said they can't help since the VISA is NOT going thru USA directly.

So just as I was going to call it a day and try again tomorrow & wait for the email response, I downloaded the form again directly into the browser and clicked the sign application....and then magically it just worked! :dancing:

I guess it just didn't catch the first couple times allowing the button to work but now have confirmations on both of them with the downloaded DS-260's, just before going to bed!

Thanks all! And good nite!

:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.