Jump to content

Foreign fiance has to move - when to explain change of address?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

I have already sent in my i 129f and it arrived at the dallas lockbox. It has my fiance's address written in. He was just informed by his landlord that she will be passing the apartment over to her brother and my fiance has to move.

So, is this going to cause us problems? He will have to find a place to move but he doesn't know where yet. He has a brother that lives in a different city in England, and we were thinking of just putting that as his address because it will be consistent (the brother owns the house and won't be moving anytime soon) but he isn't actually living there so maybe that would be problematic too? Any advice?

He was thinking of opening up a p.o. box, would that be okay?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.